Thread: Lacking ingredients for compost tea

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Default Lacking ingredients for compost tea

Can you brew the bennies tea for DWC without Ancient Forrest or earthworm casting? Its hard to get all these ingredients where I live and I can't even order them online. However, I managed to get bat guano (1x high N and 1x high P), Great White and Subculture-m. I do own guardian angel (enzymes) and RotStop (beneficial bacteria).
    Can I brew my tea with only the guano and the great white? Or do I absolutely need the EWC or AF??? Thanks
    Check out my current TriStrain grow

Thanks

i think if u put mollasses in it doesnt really matter about ewc as the bennies feed on this and multiply ive never not used it without ewc tho so cant be sure

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sqysenberg For This Useful Post:

DrCannaP (13-08-14)

Thanks

There's some recipes here that I am following does not state any thing about ewc these are legit https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-with-molasses

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

DrCannaP (08-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

So I learned from reading the Heisenberg thread that for the sake of prevention and root health, I can just brew great white by itself with molasses for 48 hours then apply. The AF or EWC will make the tea better for fighting a slime issue because the EWC and especially the ancient forest make the team more diverse which means more powerful for fighting slime