Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: speed up bud growth

Thanks

Default speed up bud growth

my plant was inside for about a month, then transplated outside. its starting to flower now, is there any way to speed up the bud growth outdoors?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

if its in a pot then you could stick it in a shed or garage for 12 hours a day, i,ve seen this done with an outdoor grow with plants grown in wheelbarrows,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

The budda (28-07-14)

Thanks

its in the ground sadly, maybe a tarp over it for a while? itll be tied to the ground soon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

probably just a case of patience then, you never said what size it was , if its only small then you could maybe turn a wheelie bin or something upside down over it, just to give it darkness for 12 hours, if its bigger than that then your probably stumped, a tarpoling will probably just do more damage than anything else

Thanks

yeah, id say ill be playing the waiting game

Thanks

Best to wait I had an outdoor plant last year it was a monster it was my old mother BBC took my cuttings and then put it in the garden it was stood on broken (tied it to drain pipe) and in the end is was brilliant!

Thanks

First time outdoors planted in early june they didnt get big at all

Thanks

I've started my first evert grow outsdie to in the uk this year they was surpost to be autos but they haven't started flowerin and they've been growing since the start of june most of then 5ft tall all showing pistill just no preflower do you guys fink ill end up cropping anything this year ? t

Thanks

mine is slowly budding outdoors as well and nights are getting cooler so keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb6109 View Post
    mine is slowly budding outdoors as well and nights are getting cooler so keeping my fingers crossed
    Hope you arent in uk bro, Getting way too late, By the end of september weve fucked it. I cropped two and have one left but i have no hope for that one lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast