Thread: Royal queen seeds OG Kush

Thanks

Default Royal queen seeds OG Kush

Anyone grown this strain?
    If so can you tell me how long it flowers for and what the required cure length is for the strain?

I am on my 3rd grow with it and the 1st one was ok I didn't cure it just dried and smoked it
    2nd grow I let go for 78days which I thought was a good but it wasnt

Now I'm on my 3rd and am thinking about going 85-88 days verses the 78 I let go before.

Any thoughts and or comments would be highly appreciated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Get a diary started bud pref with pics people can see where ur at and help you out along the way if needed

Atb
    Jesse

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

unfortuanatly theres no solid answer to that, theres too many factors that can change grow times like enviroment etc, best thing you can do is just work with the trichomes and flush when about 15-20% are amber

Thanks

Also keep in mind from seed they always take a lil longer.. From a rooted clone you'll be much closer to hitting the times listed on seed packs or info on site..
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Texascloset View Post
    Also keep in mind from seed they always take a lil longer.. From a rooted clone you'll be much closer to hitting the times listed on seed packs or info on site..
    How this is interesting
    I have noticed the clones have taken a shorter time to flower verses from seed. But I thought I was tripping when I noticed the difference is there any reason why this happens?

You guys would think since I've grown this more than twice It would be more consistent.

Thanks

Don't know why I never got a notification that you guys had responded

Thanks

I have grown OG Kush from rqs indoor for about 11 weeks. Harvested when the trichomes started to turn amber.