Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: No hassle cloning

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    That's good on the cuts
    Like the little props u made to great job and work perfect eh
    Yeaa. So far 5 out of 6 have rooted. And like I said, only picked them up to look for roots. Never misted them. Not even right after clipping them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
    I have tried it with water bottles but I like that these cups offer more room, nice roots btw
    That's kind of where I got the idea. Like the top of a bottle over your planter, but then got a little more creative. Thanks man. The Bubble gum clone I'm about to post shot her roots out over night.!!

Thanks

My one Bubble Gum has rooted!

Just leaves one Kush left and its been 11 days. I'm almost certain the last one should root within the next 4 days. And if so I'm calling this a 100% Hassle Free way to Clone!

Getting pretty full and still have the last Kush to plant when it roots!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

HaAzing (26-09-14), Vador (28-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

KMK (28-08-14)

Thanks

A little root but its there!

Boo Yeaa! 6 out of 6!! Now I just need more space to put them. Got the stacked on each other. Haha!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

HaAzing (26-09-14)

Thanks

At it again..! 2 Kush. 2 Bubble Gum!

Thanks

SEVEN DAYS!! It only took 7 days for this Bubble Gum clone to root. I'm wondering because how I had it in my cabinet if maybe the darkness helped. I have my rooted clones in there and the fresh clones either sit on top of the pots or they sit in between. This one was sitting so the dome part was resting on the edge of the larger pots. So containers didn't get much light underneath the plant. Now I'm curious to go a step further and see if my next clones I do will root faster if I wrap something around the containers and just leave a small bit at the bottom uncovered to see if they have rooted. But then I'm curious to see if that will prevent the edge of the cups from getting humid.. mmmm...

Thanks

How the blue and green capped cups are sitting is how I'm talking about. The surrounding pots are kind if like light blockers for them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

HaAzing (26-09-14), Vador (11-09-14)

Thanks

I've just purchased a turbo Klone and I can't believe how easy and successful my clones are, highly recommend theseClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	302872

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3