Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Here's the proof guys.

Thanks

Default 1st time

has anyone got a pic of light burn iv got a few yellowish patches on top leaves

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vador View Post
    Yeah it's good to experiment. You can see for yourself then and make your own mind up.

This will make you laugh
    Here's a picture of my auto in the garden
    Attachment 269509
    Believe it or not that's something like 2 weeks into flower now. Been in the garden in the sun since about 3 or 4 weeks old and re potted once, was hoping it might have got a bit bigger tbh but there you go
    I'm trying not to feed it, she's just been left there to grow of her own devices, starting to see some yellow now though so might have to bite the bullet, think I've only watered it once lol
    You need to water more if don't water my plants they stop growing then when you water them they go mental, also it's also rumoured that you should not repot autos as it slows them down I say rumoured because I don't see why it would slow them down if you are carefully when repotting I never touch the roots so how can that stress them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2