Thread: hats off to sunderland fans from a geordie

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

Default hats off to sunderland fans from a geordie

i,d just like to say a massive thankyou to all sunderland fans that donated and shared a thought to the 2 mad newcastle fans that were killed on the flight last week, it was amazing to see the sunderland fans raise £32,000 for their biggest rivals, just goes to show that as much as we hate each other in football terms that we still stick together when the shit hits the fan, well done sunderland you made the northeast proud (for once ), it started off with some lad trying to make £100 and it escalated to this, hats off guys

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (31-07-14), Bloody Elbow (16-01-15), FACE (31-07-14), Grandad (31-07-14), leyus (02-08-14), Mikey_D (31-07-14), Special Branch (31-07-14), The budda (31-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

class that... i happened to meet a few black cat & magpie fans in a bar in east belfast while they were working in harland and wolf at the time, i was quite young about 17-18 'skint' playing pool and they are some of the most decent blokes you cud meet,

RESPECT...

There still fuckin desperate to understand when there slurring there words & that accent

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

FACE (31-07-14), Murdock (31-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Special Branch View Post
    class that... i happened to meet a few black cat & magpie fans in a bar in east belfast while they were working in harland and wolf at the time, i was quite young about 17-18 'skint' playing pool and they are some of the most decent blokes you cud meet,

RESPECT...

There still fuckin desperate to understand when there slurring there words & that accent
    lol david and goliath, yea they are a good bunch who will stick together working away but on match day its unreal the hatred that comes out, its like cathlics raising money for proddys, i really was touched , one of the guys that was on plane had only missed 1 match in 30 year and thats reserves academy, pre season friendlys etc, they were on their way to new zealand to watch the pre season games, one of the loylast fans the world will ever see, rip

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (31-07-14), FACE (31-07-14), Special Branch (01-08-14)