Thread: My one true friend....

ganjagunman Guest

Default My one true friend....

That is cannabis.

Im 28 and smoked it since I was around 14 on and off, but ive smoked it daily since February this year, moved into a flat with a mate and he got me back on it, only evening and night time im not one of those wake and bake types. I do suffer with what they think is bi polar, ups and downs. Ive also had 2 nasty accidents and suffer with my walking and was recently diagnosed with a deformity in my hip joints which I have my first operation for next month. Im single and free with no children and i think this is always how I will be, not that its a bad thing. My mental health problems mixed with the daily aches and pains makes me not the most sociable or enjoyable person to be around, but ive realised the only person you need in life is yourself, i had my one best friend who I live with but smoking this stuff is just the answer to everything for me, be that work related, pain related, low mood, cant sleep, cant eat, basically any bad situation I find myself in i can often get out or away from it by smoking. I wouldnt class myself as a heavy smoker, I do around £30 every 10 days, 1 - 3 spliffs a evening/night. I just havent got the time of day for anything or anyone anymore, my life has been shit since I was old enough to understand, abusive stepfather, violent women, fake friends, im at a stage now where life is at a minimum, a minimum where i have everything I need and the most important part, i feel kind of content and happy, and thats all that matters. Bollocks to having a wife and kids, mortage, debts, working a 9 till 5. Women piss me off the most though, i could go psycho killer over one ive been single 5 years and met one recently and she doesnt know whether shes coming or going !

Bless the herb. Im going to go sit in the car and smoke a fat one, blaze some General Levy.

One love.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

erbie (22-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

ah well you found happyness in the herb, why go to the car and smoke though when you,ve got your own flat lol, welcome to the site, you should try growing, nothing more relaxing working with a grow

ganjagunman Guest

Ive got a grow on matey couple of photo fems and a couple of autos. Not allowed to smoke inside because it travels through ventilation into the other flats and theres some nosey sods here lol. cheers

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Murdock (17-08-14), M_C (17-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

you should get yourself a diary going, its good fun and banter,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

M_C (17-08-14)

ganjagunman Guest

Thanks

hey bro ive been there, sorta still am but i came across Ayahuasca ceremonies in peru, and me and a friend r goin next year, these ceremonies change most peoples lifes for the better, very powerful life changing experiences, they use a powerful drug that releases your body from your mind and sends you on journey. wont go into alot of details but search dmt/Ayahuasca and see what you think, kind regards kong.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shlong kong For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (18-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

Quote Originally Posted by shlong kong View Post
    they use a powerful drug that releases your body from your mind and sends you on journey.
    They use a herbal tea/brew

Keep us posted on the adventure Kong... ive read about the ceremonies in brazil & mexico by matthew delooze, a great read would recommend it highly.. reading it stoned and the way he describes it all had me in stitches at some parts