Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: drooping top leaves on autoflowers

Thanks

Default ..

I have the same shit also, how did your grow ended ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Yer they droop before lights out and more when in dark I'm using coco for first ttime and my top leaves are drooping a bit more than I've seen them before but all rest are spot on...

Thanks

I have noticed every auto ive grown does that..but not a single regular photo plant. Always at the same time..at the onset of flowering it starts..whether its no water for 4 days or just after watering..the leaves just hang on the top half of the plant. I figured it must be the lsting..but again..regular's never did it..but every auto without fail is half dead 4 weeks in. Lesson is..don't get auto's! lol I threw all 3 of mine out this past weekend as soon as the drooping started..no point to grow out 14 gram plants..ordered 4 regulars and never looking back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2