Thread: Is it working like placebo or is it real?

Thanks

Default Is it working like placebo or is it real?

Hello everyone :-)

I wanted to see if anyone here, when stated using marijuana, had it's life changed for the better in any aspect.

For example, I'm OCD and bipolar, and berfore the herb, I was pretty much unfunctional. I couldn't enjoy life properly, anxiety was always blocking me in all forms and ways.

Then I've met the herb and oh boy, for the first time I was able to feel myself, to know who I really am and want better. I was able to feel little pleasures in life I never did.

OCD is manegable and my maniac and depressive states are pretty much balanced out.

Is this all in my head or is it real, does someone became better after the use of cannabis?

I've found this two studies, sorry can't post the links yet :-(

-Cannabis: Potent Anti-depressant In Low Doses, Worsens Depression At High Doses
    -Bipolar Patients with History of Pot Use Show Better Cognitive Skills

Thanks

I had epilepsy as a teen, got some terrible pills against it that handicapped me cognitively in many ways. Then I began to smoke weed instead of taking the pills when I was 15 or 16 or so, and the epilepsy went away to my own great surprise. It was not very well known back then you see, but today, it's all over place.. Like here: http://www.epilepsy.com/article/2014...s-and-research

Current Grow

1 White Rhino / 1 Flo Gro 500 / Advanced Hydroponics of Holland / Born August the 10th 14'

Thanks

Thanks man for replying :-)

I totally understand you, like you I was very much debilitated in many ways. This God send herb unlocked me in many ways I never thought it was possible. I'm so glad this helped you in that way.
    I had the idea that cannabis helped people suffering from epilepsy: 6 Year Old Girl Stops 300 Seizures A Week Using Cannabis (Google it) :-p

Anyway, I was just becoming a little obsessed , because a guy in a random forum told that it might be all just placebo :-( And I started questioning myself.

Thanks

If u look arround u can find some good documentaries on medical cannabis and it's applications try YouTube.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks

i was diagnosed with "add" at a young age and was put on adderall at young age. after 4 years i was having serious bouts of depression. the doctors found it reasonable to start giving a 13 y.o. anti-depression medication which completely made things worse, i was a miserable cunt with a huge attitude and anger problem. after several incidents at school i was put off it completely and very promptly started smoking weed at 14. had tried it before then but decided to start again. the weed made sociable again made me friendly and brought out my comedic side. people actually liked me again and wanted to be my friend. it saved me. i truly believe it did.