Thread: My bud's buds

Thanks

Default My bud's buds

I prob'ly won't be what any of you consider your regular member type. I really only joined because I got these pictures I took and no place to post them without taking a lot of shit from people I know. I'd lose FB friends, lose the respect of some of my own forum members (I manage a couple forums) and it might even cost me a client. Some of my NA friends might even think I went out (I didn't).

But then, maybe these pictures ain't all that after all. I like them and the grower likes them, but every photographer enjoys the positive reaction of his/her audience. So, I'm hoping you like these. I'm hoping I can add a few more as my buddy harvests his crop (he's a medical user). He has put a lot of work into his garden and I have tried to do it justice with these photos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	almost-harvest1408-11-x1080.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	271560 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	almost-harvest1408-18-x1080.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	271562

Best R'gards,

Grump
    PS: I know, my real name's on the watermark. Musta parked on a dead brain cell. Don't tell anyone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grump For This Useful Post:

Fairy (25-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Well welcome in to like minded people mate.

Lovely plant, great photos you have a skill and your mate can grow a nice plant.

Well done mate, nice to see a picture in focus lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,511 Times

nice pics matey

what strain is it?

Ultra Noob with a Sand grain brain (forever blowing bubbles)

Thanks

Thanks! He told me the strain a couple days ago, but I don't remember. I'll ask him again and write it down. Each of those pictures is of a different strain. I'm hoping he'll let me shoot pictures while he harvests in a couple of days.

Thanks

I visited my friend today and he said both plants were AK-47. I thought they were different, but what do I know? This stuff is nothing like the weed I smoked in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

He also seemed to be very hesitant about letting me take pics while he harvested. He's afraid to have even his arms in a picture because of his tats. I'll try to figure something else out.

Thanks

Ahh looking their looking amazing.