Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    Welcome to Thc
    A few of the guys have gave u spot on advice
    All u need to get started n going
    Good luck
    Thanks, only want to be sure i do it right

Thanks

I want to add in additional to "90W GBK LED UFO", CFL for 6500k and CFL for 2700k how much watt i need for them and when to use them?

I think i will go with one plant because of small space..

Thanks !!

ganjagunman Guest

To be honest and as a newbie myself i think youd have to be a bit of a plank to fuck up an autoflower. Either that or ive been lucky. For me ive got 5 on the go diff strains, diff breeders and all ive done is got a 3 gallon pot, B&Q Verve soil with perlite, soaked, seed placed in under the surface and just leave it be for 2 weeks, no nutrients, just water, if under high power sodium then every day or so run a small amount of water around the seedling as the top layer of soil drys fast under HPS and the roots will still only be shallow. So yeah leave them for 2 weeks, keep them moist, then youll see white hairs, when you come to feed just a tiny amount of grow/bloom nutes, just let them do there thing. The Afghan auto ive got is 36 days old from seed, my first autoflower, on a 12/12 under 600w HPS and its 85cms tall and still has another 20 - 25 days left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2