Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On which time did it work for you? Mos times you know or heard?

Thanks

It must have been bad ganga if it had no effect, usually first time is the strongest. Wow my first few smokes I went green lol
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Curly Beard View Post
    I mean how many times did you try / use cannabis before it had it's effect on you.

And what is the most times you know someone or have heard someone try / use cannabis before it had effect.
    First ever time trying cannabis was using a bucket.

After a finaly stoppd coughing....a was pure melted lol.
    That was at 12 years old. The good old days

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Robbie red hat (23-09-14)

ganjagunman Guest

I went on a proper nutty one aged about 15/16 talking to myself, talking to everything, couldnt stand up, giggling lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CockneyDevil View Post
    It must have been bad ganga if it had no effect, usually first time is the strongest. Wow my first few smokes I went green lol
    Nope it wasn't bad. Sure it wasn't the best stuff in the world but it got my friend stoned. He couldn't believe it took so long for me. Different people have different tolerances.

Thanks

It took me 6 times before I got high. Most of my friends tried it at least once before it worked.

Thanks

I guess it took two times for me. The first time we were at some school got to paranoid and didn't really get a good hit, the next try was at my friends. I don't think I've ever been that stoned again (maybe with the exception of my first dab).

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Big spliff off soap bar way back had me hooked first proper weed about 8 yrs ago
    I had my first 4 clones and a 600 w with in 3 weeks lol

Thanks

I remember my first smoke of soap bar known commonly round here as shit bar. Think we started out with the joints then cans, then the buckets, hot knifes and bongs. Really just anyway we could get it into us. The result was always the same, wasted with a nice shade of white or green. Ah the good old days. Then I upgraded to pollen and then onto the finer stuff, weed. These days I try to stay away from the shit bar. It tastes awful and I don't think the stone is the same, a lot groggier.
    I don't know, I've heard a few people say they can't get stoned and it does nothing for them, I just think think they had shit smoke, didn't inhale properly or enough. I,ve never witnessed anyone in my company not be stoned after a toke.
    ............."INSANITY IS A SANE REACTION TO LIFE"..............
    ........................."THATS MY EXCUSE"...................................
    ..........................."WHATS YOURS?".....................................

Thanks

smoked a half a blunt the very first time i ever smoked and got so high i didn't smoke again for like 14 months.

Thanks

then there was the first dab i ever took like 4 years ago of some barry white og that literally put me on my ass. felt like it was the first time all over again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2