Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Making tinctures!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vador View Post
    Yeah the bud that's left over after extracting with vg/pg. there will still be thc trapped in there so every time I make new juice just chuck the left over bud in the freezer and keep it till there's a good oz in there

I've got a thread somewhere, hold on one minute
    Here you go
    You can use the same method for any recipe that uses oil
    So wrote you this in a message but depending what you use to get on here (tapatalk or the web), I never get my messages, but.

So I just made some dank tincture. Thinking back to when I made it last time, I remembered you saying you use your leftovers to make BHO since the glycerin doesn't take all the trics.
    Do you let your left overs dry before you make BHO?? I want to make some but I don't want to waist the butain if I don't have to..

Thank man...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

Vador (04-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

I have just replied to your message but for anyone who is reading wondering on the reply
    I don't use my leftovers for bho, I use vegetable oil to extract the remaining thc and use the oil in brownies or cakes.
    Using butane might be a waste as the plant matter would be covered in vg/pg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vador View Post
    I have just replied to your message but for anyone who is reading wondering on the reply
    I don't use my leftovers for bho, I use vegetable oil to extract the remaining thc and use the oil in brownies or cakes.
    Using butane might be a waste as the plant matter would be covered in vg/pg
    Yeaa. Just misa read what you wrote. You just said oil and for whatever reason, I thought you meant you could for BHO.. I half attempted to try but ended up just using just bud. Haha

Thanks

So I'm reading this right.. If I get some glycerin I can fill an ecig with this mix too?!

Mcpuff

Thanks

Don't know if anyone is interested but I'm guna five head first into making coconut oil tinctures later if u want I'll document my progress?
    Peace.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin View Post
    Don't know if anyone is interested but I'm guna five head first into making coconut oil tinctures later if u want I'll document my progress?
    Peace.
    Yeaa man. Use vegetable glycerine. That's the same stuff they use in the ejuice.. and yeaa man. Do it up. I've never heard of it with coconut oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin View Post
    So I'm reading this right.. If I get some glycerin I can fill an ecig with this mix too?!

Mcpuff

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

I hope you pick up on the hidden clue in the thread lol.

What is measured on the Gay-Lussac scale

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11