Thread: Spam filters.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Default Spam filters.

Hey Admins/Mods.

I was wondering if by any chance some spam filters could be implemented as I have seen quite a bit of CVV, CC, Logins ect for sale on here from the spam bots.

Any chance you could chuck up some filters to stop the sale(s) of CVV, CC, Logins ect from the forums.

I myself know it's spam, and highly illegal. But some of the others might not be as clued up as myself, and think it's a great way to get some fast cash.

This isn't a hacking/skiddy forum..

I know that the admins/mods don't agree with this either, but it needs to be stopped because it's making the forum look bad.

not sure if it's already implemented, but once you sign up do we have a captcha to fill out first?

~Sy
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Bumping this old thread due to todays spamming session again....