Thread: Reputation system. (Mods only) I'll explain.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Default Reputation system. (Mods only) I'll explain.

Hello.

I was wondering if this has ever been brought up?

I was thinking it would be good to implement a reputation system with a little bit of a twist.

Usually, on other forums I've worked with and been Mod on they had reputation systems.

This obviously was abused by others leaving -rep ect..

The way this can be fixed, is that ONLY the mods/admins can leave reputation for peoples threads which they believe help the community in general.

It'll be a good way of new users finding people who give legit, working advice and not just posting random things for "Thanks" on their posts.

~Sy
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Just dont answer people if you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

And dont bother if its
    'i poured bleach all over the plant lol and had no problem, so must be ok, but im a newbie too' 'its my first grow but yes mate its dying'
    Most people just need to read the complete thread not just the op and then not just have a guess cause you live on your own and have fuck all to do.