Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cannabutter???

Thanks

damn bubblehash...got my brain doing backflips as it sounds good! i kinda see how the different grades of screening work

Thanks

seems like if you dont get quality bags they dont work too well and dont last more than a few runs. i suppose the stuff to do it could be found but it probably wouldnt get great results, or be used often so for around £40 seems good for bags if they produce well and last a while

Thanks

i will keep an eye out for a reliable UK seller and maybe give it a go when I have cash to buy bags

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1409528015902.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	272223

made a rookie mistake and tried to remove the butter from the jar in the fridge before it was set....it was smooth and disk shape, plus felt quite strong till i tried to cut the edge and it cracked so i just pulled what I could out by hand and put in to a smaller cup.

still some water on the uderside where it hadnt set fully so i quickly melted it to re seperate and set again overnight

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1409528273152.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	272224

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1409528309337.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	272225

Thanks

too keen to munch it

Thanks

Make concentrates aka wax!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by raser View Post
    seems like if you dont get quality bags they dont work too well and dont last more than a few runs. i suppose the stuff to do it could be found but it probably wouldnt get great results, or be used often so for around £40 seems good for bags if they produce well and last a while
    Link in my SIG. Bubble Hash.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ng-bubble-hash

Bit long to get to the point, but he has no bags and going native...https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ut-bubble-bags

Thanks

ahaha I remember one of my mates did this a few years back same thing with leaves but he just used butter only, with the butter his wife baked some cup cakes & when I next went round there he started handing them out. I've been reading the tread laughing to myself at the thought of you keep saying your going to munch some. First thing I can remember is the butterfly's at first in my tummy then just being very fucked up for next 24 hours lol can't recall to much really which is strange cause usually I can remember what I do when I smoke.

Hope you don't have to much on matey cause these mess you up for a good few days lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

raser (01-09-14)

Thanks

I ate the two toast yesterday, and couldnt really say how effective it was as I was smoking too. But i have kept the rest in the fridge and will probably try it tomorrow night and just get it all on a piece of bread, roll it up, and munch it... bbq sauce at the ready

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4