Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Limey Digit's Peppermint Kush coco grow!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,381 Times

Thanks for that mate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

Rubber duck (25-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The-Limey-Digit View Post
    Cheers for the kind words Loki and RD. Apart from the purple stems, she looks perfect. Maybe they will green up again when she has been in veg a bit longer.

Are your temps low at night? I've got purple stems too. I'm hoping the bud goes purple.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

The-Limey-Digit (25-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,668 Times

Wow... this shit has gotta stop professor. I think we were destined to meet doing this mate. In the solo portion of my grow my clones have very deep purple stems, so i wanted to know why, so i have a thought and i think it's working but give me a day or two for the results to be in, i will load some pics later of my results and findings mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trutothis2014 For This Useful Post:

The-Limey-Digit (26-10-14)

Thanks

It is quite remarkable really mate, we think we are letting each other in on this big secret, only to find out the other guy wrote the same message, almost at the same time!! lol. I'm intrigued now to see your results and findings. Am I anywhere near the mark when I say I think it is both a lack of phosphorous and nitrogen toxicity? Feeding the wrong nutes?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

trutothis2014 (26-10-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The-Limey-Digit View Post
    It is quite remarkable really mate, we think we are letting each other in on this big secret, only to find out the other guy wrote the same message, almost at the same time!! lol. I'm intrigued now to see your results and findings. Am I anywhere near the mark when I say I think it is both a lack of phosphorous and nitrogen toxicity? Feeding the wrong nutes?
    lol yep dead on mate, just don't wanna jump the gun with me findings, lol but that's what i'm seeing. Its been easier to find which one since the a-b from AN is two part with the N being on it's on. It was just as simple as adding more P-K to one pot and less to the other one and watch the new growth and see how it responded. The plant that got less P-K stems went purple with in a short time and the one that got extra P-K is still green, the ec of both clones was 0.9 the only differ was the addition of more P-K to one and more N to the other... I hope that makes sense... I'm typing this during the wake and bake portion of the morning mate!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trutothis2014 For This Useful Post:

PJR71 (26-10-14), The-Limey-Digit (26-10-14)

Thanks

Makes perfect sense mate and it is great to know that we both reached the same conclusion. Might be a bit more difficult to manage for me with only using 1 part nutes but I'll just keep using different ratios of bloom and grow until I get the balance right. I'll give bloom only tomorrow in order to increase the available phosphorous and I also think a slightly higher ph level might be better until well established to assist uptake. That's the beauty of clones, you can do alot of messing about without any losses.
    Last edited by The-Limey-Digit; 26-10-14 at 03:06 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

trutothis2014 (26-10-14)

Thanks

Default RC clone purple stem issue resolved???

LOL holy shit batman, I won't even tell u i was looking into ph manipulation for P_K!!!!! that would be some freaky shit so i won't even say it... nope i won't... ohh i can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought about what we do for calcium and wondered if doing the same for PK would help, i was going to go as high as 6.3 to see how the uptake went but i wanted a throw away clone to try it on so i just kept me mouth shut. well here are the pics of the clones i was telling u about. U can see the purple starting to creep in the stem on one shot and not at all on the other plant, it's just starting so that was y i thought i may be premature but see for urself mate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scrog rc clone proof.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	276668
    just a bit of proof from ur student, notice all new growth has nice green stems

Name:	scrog rc clone.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	276667
    PK added in higher amounts to this clone

Name:	Rc clone 1 10-25-14.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	276666
    N added higher but PK lowered in this plant. u can see the purple creeping in on the stem closest in the pic on the left.
    Last edited by trutothis2014; 26-10-14 at 04:03 PM.
    TOO MUCH SMOKING, NOT ENOUGH AIR, LOSE A FEW BRAINS CELLS...... I WON'T REMEMBER TO CARE!!

[Completed -(CoCo) Strawberry Blue, Money Maker[/COLOR]: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...he-Limey-Digit
    Completed(Coco) - Royal Critical 1st solo :https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070048658
    Completed Grow: Thc Bomb, Hawaiian Skunk Haze:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...1070357744#top
    Current Grow: TRU goes Lemon - Mistic Auto!! (mentored by Wasat): https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070418699

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trutothis2014 For This Useful Post:

MrG (26-10-14), PJR71 (26-10-14), The-Limey-Digit (26-10-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trutothis2014 View Post
    LOL holy shit batman, I won't even tell u i was looking into ph manipulation for P_K!!!!! that would be some freaky shit so i won't even say it... nope i won't... ohh i can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought about what we do for calcium and wondered if doing the same for PK would help, i was going to go as high as 6.3 to see how the uptake went but i wanted a throw away clone to try it on so i just kept me mouth shut. well here are the pics of the clones i was telling u about. U can see the purple starting to creep in the stem on one shot and not at all on the other plant, it's just starting so that was y i thought i may be premature but see for urself mate.

Name:	scrog rc clone proof.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	276668
    just a bit of proof from ur student, notice all new growth has nice green stems

Name:	scrog rc clone.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	276667
    PK added in higher amounts to this clone

Name:	Rc clone 1 10-25-14.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	276666
    N added higher but PK lowered in this plant. u can see the purple creeping in on the stem closest in the pic on the left.
    Well, I've seen enough mate. It was the exact same reasoning I used when considering the ph level! As for the cuts mate, the proof is in the pudding, or in this case, the pics, for all to see. Not only is the problem shown, but also the solution and the end results. Also, the beauty of coco is, you see the results of any adjustments very quickly!!
    Just give me 2 minutes to take some pics mate!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

trutothis2014 (26-10-14)

Thanks

Here we go lads!!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

FACE (26-10-14), MrG (26-10-14), Murdock (28-10-14), PJR71 (26-10-14), trutothis2014 (26-10-14)

Thanks

LOL... u already know u shitin all over this grow!! I wanna tell ya how good they look... but u already know that. I wanna say how the trics are out of control on that plant... but u already know that. I wanna tell ya how full the colas are all ready, but u know that too, the only thing i think u don't know is im about to say go to hell professor. and u not knowing that had no freaking affect on a picture perfect plant... but u already knew that too huh? do ya thang professor!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trutothis2014 For This Useful Post:

PJR71 (26-10-14), The-Limey-Digit (26-10-14)

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast