Thread: Going from spiffs to vaporisers.

Thanks

Default Going from spiffs to vaporisers.

Hi, after years of smoking joints, I need to think of my health. I'm buying a portable vape, basically so I can sit out at night, and tote away, as if I was smoking a joint.
    Any advice for some going from joints to vapes, I want to have as near as possible joint experience. Do you get the same hit at the back of the throat. I understand that probably won't be possible, how have other smokers got by after stopping smoking joints.
    I hear it's a different kind of being stoned.
    Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

You need a solo densest vape out there and it last a long time. When I want to sit back for awhile and blow clouds it's the solo.

When I want to get high fast I use my davinci ascent, double the solo load 3 x's faster.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

Thanks

Anyone got links to decent entry level vapes?

Thanks

Salutations 5thelement,

Quote Originally Posted by 5thelement View Post
    Anyone got links to decent entry level vapes?
    Entry level in my book doesn't mean being exposed to air originating from the ventilation path surrounding electronic hardware, etc. The 7th Floor company used to offer honest deals known as the SSV, the LSV and the DBV. I don't like the rest that's going to follow soon, but that's me. Another fair deal is the HerbalAire which i've evaluated in more ways than one, but it's electric too, just as with a majority of them, and electricity means dryness. Not to mention some recent complaints about a popping TonG piece cause me to reconsider it value. In any case what's true of electric heating in a house during winter will prove equally transposable to vaporizers operating on electric current - A.C. and/or D.C. i shall add: cough-inducing dryness! This i'm afraid doesn't leave too many alternative candidates, yet the Lotus immediately comes to mind despite some problems with its front plate: i'd be ready to bet this will get fixed eventually. But that's calling for a butane jet-lighter and hence the reader must visualize it as a critical & integral part of the Lotus setup, because without a suitable lighter there can be no satisfying Lotus vaporizer IMO. At least if i use my own experience with a modded VaporGenie which caused me to try a few before i could stop looking. In other words the power of fire depends on the lighter's quality, e.g. if it keeps spitting then that's not acceptable with a VG where self-moisturization is provided by direct inhalation, past the burning process. Imagine, dirty butane burning would generate soot and many more compounds i don't want in my cannabic stream. The Lotus vaporizer, on another hand, will alleviate any potential difficulties related to butane simply because that pipe was designed to maintain completely separate confinement of the fresh-air & cannabic paths: a blue jet-flame heats up from the other side of a metal plate, no significant air exchange occurs between the 2 sides but there have been customers who encountered problems anyway. Perhaps it was a result of operator errors, wind, etc.

Vapor-Brothers is now a tradition i suppose, if it weren't for the cost that may be fun, but only for those with lungs powerful enough to sustain long pre-heating (work) periods since in mainly-convection mode devices a user might fail to have sufficient succion force in reserve when finally the bowl has reached vaporisation temperature. That's because heat dissipates when one stops sucking on the mouthpiece and that can feel tiresome to ex-smokers who should have quit their toxic habit a lot earlier. But for those guys there may still be some hope remaining, at least i know it's possible but YMMV...

Yet, e-Cigs turn my imagination into stone most of the time. In addition i've quit nicotine and tobacco definitively.

Which means for old people like me e-Cigs become pale offers after a satisfying vape is adopted.

Good day, have fun!

Thanks

Are vapes really good alternatives? If so, I might have to try them..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNorin View Post
    Are vapes really good alternatives? If so, I might have to try them..
    Only if you want use less weed and cough less☺

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post: