Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 250w hps 2 autos grow

Thanks

Default 250w hps 2 autos grow

Hi guy I'm currently starting my second grow, ( first one didn't go to plan and flopped completely LOL), I'm going to try put a 250w hps in my cupboard which is 4ft in height and 2ft in width, I'll be using to 3l air pots with soil,I'm going to do a 2 strains, a trans Siberian feminised auto and a strain hunters money maker feminised auto. I have not got a cool tube and was wondering if I can get away without using one. I have also bought biobizz bio-bloom nutes and have a schedule I am going to follow:

I am going to try and use a small ac/cold fan to keep the temperatures just right, hope it's going to work.

Here's a lift of items I have bought:

250w hps with reflector
    Small ac fan
    Silent fan
    3l air pots
    Bio-bloom nutes
    Extractor fan
    Carbon filter sheets

There is a vent in the door in my cupboard which Is we're i am going to put the extractor fan and then put the carbon filter sheets both side of the fan making the sir coming out nice and clean and it also keeps it blacked out.

Pics will go up as soon as everything comes and is set up.

Any info or advice on what I have just read will be much appreciated!
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Hi marshall.
    I grow in a cupboard which is 5ft wide..2ft deep and 8ft high.
    Using a 250hps and 4inch extraction wiv passive intake.
    The temps seem to sit stable at 85ºF....which is higher than a would like but its done me ok so far.
    The weather is getting colder so temps get a little lower.

Just to give u an idea of temps in a similar environment.....but good luck with it all m8.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (01-09-14)

Thanks

Yeah I was looking to keep the temperature at max 32c , just hoping it won't get to hot in there and how many plants you got in there?

ganjagunman Guest

Im running a 80x80x160cm tent in a built in cupboard (2.2 feet wide, 4 feet door to back wall and 6-7ft tall) (its a perfect fit with about 2 foot of roof space to spare for cables and ducting) with a 600w HPS through a cooltube, 6" RVK fan blowing through out the wardrobe, temps sitting at 24-25 celsius , what im saying is you can run whatever light you want aslong as youve got a decent fan and proper ventilation or a cooltube, id recommend one for 2 - 4 autos as you can get the HPS closer and it wont burn them

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

RASTA (31-08-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall95 View Post
    Yeah I was looking to keep the temperature at max 32c , just hoping it won't get to hot in there and how many plants you got in there?
    Av had 3 in the drobe m8...av only got the 2 this grow.

But ganja is right....u could get bigger watt light but would need bigger extraction.

My 4inch rvk fan is struggling with it lol...a reckon a 5inch extractor fan would be ideal for me. But ive got too much growing equipment lying around to be buying more stuff lol.

Atb

Thanks

thanks a lot you've helped out a load

ganjagunman Guest

Also make sure you have a spare extraction fan or can afford one of the no buzz controllers (£50 upwards) to run your RVK on lower speed at night to keep humidity down trouble with these smaller tents ive got 4 plants in mine, one baby auto, one auto about 2 weeks to go and 2 big girls 3 weeks into flower and at night they sweat like buggery, its odd once you turn the lights off that whiff of wet weed is instantly noticeable its not a bad smell but its not all that pleasant either! Ive got a 4 inch fan sucking air out the tent and the desk fan on a timer which is on for 15mins off for 15 all through the 12 hours of darkness, just need to put the filter on the end of that fan as its sucking out unfiltered air in lights off but the cupboards got a sealed fire door so cant smell it till doors opened.. naughty ! Get some pics up when your setup

Thanks

Yeah I have also a oscillation fan that I am doing to Install just to be that little safer, my bio-buzz bio bloom come today, just wondering if anyone has used this before and what it's like.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA FAE GLESGA View Post
    Av had 3 in the drobe m8...av only got the 2 this grow.

But ganja is right....u could get bigger watt light but would need bigger extraction.

My 4inch rvk fan is struggling with it lol...a reckon a 5inch extractor fan would be ideal for me. But ive got too much growing equipment lying around to be buying more stuff lol.

Atb
    Ave you got the link to drove grow?

ganjagunman Guest

Ive got the bloom and the grow, do you have the grow ? as thats the one used first, then you move to bloom once 2 week or so into flower, smells like TCP dont it that bloom, its like water but the grow is like treacle lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Marshall95 (23-02-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast