Thread: Stinky stinky!

ganjagunman Guest

Default Stinky stinky!

Jesus christ! The first day Ive been able to noticeably smell it! Ive got 2 photo females 3 weeks into flower and a 6 week old afghan kush auto, i think its the auto thats letting off the pong ! Doesnt smell like weed though? Smells like wet/damp grass? I need to sort my ventilation out, basically running a 6" RVK which sucks through the carbon filter, blows past the cooltube and out the other end/outside. Lights are on 10am - 10pm. Had some trouble with humidity so got a spare 4 inch fan sucking air out of the tent and a desk fan inside which keeps the air moving during lights off as the RVK would keep me awake. Trouble is there is no filter on the ducting on the end of the 4" extraction fan so its just blowing tent air straight out, its only venting into the bedroom at the minute but come 10am I think im going to need to make some revisions ! I think I will buy a no buzz SMS fan controller (£50 ish) come payday but for now think ill stick the filter on the end of the extraction fan so its working/cleaning the air 24/7

Never ending cycle of learning !

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Carbon filters must be run 24hrs a day.

You in the UK?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (01-09-14)

ganjagunman Guest

Yes mate, all sorted now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (01-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

I run my lights through the night, 7-7
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (06-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    I run my lights through the night, 7-7
    Super. And what about the Fan/CF as in the OP?

Dont forget the Ice Bucket mate....

ganjagunman Guest

Ive got an operation tomorrow whos frigging nominated me>? arghh lol