Thread: deficiency?

Thanks

Default deficiency?

Need a bit of help identifying this problem and how to correct it..

All old growth is green but the new growth is yellow.. I know new growth generally is yellow but this isn't getting any better as the days go by...

Growing in DWC, GH nutes 0.6 ec, background ec is 0 because I use RODI water, although yesterday was the first full res change with it but the week before I had to use mineral water from asda... temps don't get above 29 lights on lights off around 20

Cheers

cheers
    Have patience, I'm new to this growing shit

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Does look bad at all mate. Got a side on shot?

Can be the temp is a bit high as the edges are starting to curl.

I would try and lower the average temp as you can have a 9 degree jump between on and off.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

Blackberrykush (01-09-14)

Thanks

Cheers

I've come from work and they are looking better... could do with an oscillating fan rather than the fixed one I have..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Yeah man get a big arse fan blowing on her

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

Blackberrykush (01-09-14)

Thanks

Just hada play about the little fan is doing a better job

Thanks

It`s not wind burn and it looks a bit more like magnesium deficiency. But younger leaves tend to be paler and they will green up with age, it`s the bigger fans that are pale makes me think more magnesium deficient, upping your ferts a wee bit may help or Epsom Salts, magnesium gets locked out at PH below 5.8.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuntychops For This Useful Post:

Blackberrykush (02-09-14)

Thanks

Looking a shit ton better since yesterday all nice and dark green curl has almost gone completely ill put a pic up on my grow thread shortly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackberrykush For This Useful Post:

Cuntychops (12-09-14)