Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: hotel recommendations?

Thanks

erm thanks
    "I’d always done a lot of sniffing glue as a kid. I was very interested in glue, and then I went to lager and speed, and I drifted into heroin because as a kid growing up everybody told me, ‘don’t smoke marijuana, it will kill you’."
    - Irvine Welsh, author of "Trainspotting",

Thanks

Well it's all booked now! The Amstel botel 6th of March!
    Thanks for all the suggestions
    we keep planting these seeds.....
    watch us grow new breeds.....
    cultivating these trees.....
    the cycle carries on

Thanks

I meant pm shortly. I've lost the guys details lol
    OOOOO my fingers are sooo sticky.

Thanks

Delta hotel isn't the best but location is 1min from dam sq and if you request a balcony room on booking you shouldn't have a problem getting one. Very very cheap too

White Warg Guest

Thumbs up

I use two that are close to Centraal Station, I mean a minute or two.

As I've said in another thread one is Hotel Sint Nicolaas. Four-star decor in a 3-star place. Breakfast included. Very noisy (get a higher floor if possible) and no air conditioning so avoid during the summer months; but a great out-of-season choice.

It's somewhat rundown, but Hotel Floris France is cheap (in advance), just off the station, has actually really good free breakfast (made and served by Molly Malone Irish pub), and has that all-important air conditioning for the summer. Spend the extra to get a canal view, the rooms are that bit nicer.

Obviously there are many hotels in Amsterdam but my three requirements are being next to Centraal Station, included breakfast, and cheap; so they're my suggestions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3