Thread: Next Dam trip this weekend - need recent recommendations on top smoke...

Thanks

Thumbs up Next Dam trip this weekend - need recent recommendations on top smoke...

Have been many times and am now looking forward to my next trip booked last minute for this weekend. This one is going to be on my own again so I will be smoking all day 8am-11am daily for 3 days solid (I tend to call it a night when many of the coffeeshops stop serving hot drinks fyi).

I'm well aquatinted with most of the best coffeeshops and have spent days searching out the best weed and hash. Stuff I'm going to be grabbing off the top of my head (all about flavours you can taste - I'm going to be stoned whatever):

Have tried and usually available:
    Voyagers - Lemon Bubble, Fromage Bleu, Strawberry Sour Diesel, Kosher Kush (if it's good).
    1eHulp - Lavender, other stuff - it's a great shop. I just looked at a recent menu and they have some interesting hash as usual.
    Flower Power - is good for hash. Amnesia Lemon Hash that you can taste the lemon, it;s a bit cheeper.
    Grey Area - I'll grab some Kush' from here and probably the grey crystal, again a Lemon hash but this time of the Neder hash (dry skuff) variety..
    Greenhouse - Arjan's Ultra Haze (pretty unique next level bud I got to say), I'm hopping they may haze Serious Seeds Secret 6 undercounter which is some of the nicest, most unique weed I've smoked.
    dedampkring - they do nice weird haze' sometimes - Hawaiian Snow has been good
    Greenplace - Rolex OG etc, they will usually have one or two things that will be amazing.

Stuff that I think that will be about and will try:
    Bush Doctor - Tangy - missed this last tine
    Greenplace - Wadareeka OG (sp)

Other Tangy stuff that I'm expecting to be about in time for the CC.

Other bits too but considering weed can so often be a disappointment over there, that's not a bad list for starters for nice tasting decent bud.

Has anyone been recently who has unto date recommendations? Both Hash and Weed?

Would be good to have a few things written down to make a start with!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I've actually been in dampkring this morning - strawberry diesel was my poison. A good functional high. €47.50 5g
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

If you can find some polmery Gold hash, or some Diamen Dealler's Hash. I am sure you would enjoy. good luck and happy growing

Thanks

Killawatt, looked for it in July but couldn't find it. Love it, have been smoking it here for a few yrs now, but cannot get any in the dam when I'm over. Enjoy!!