Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: which strain for clear headed happy high?

ganjagunman Guest

Afghan Kush auto.. lol

Joking aside, go onto herbiesheadshop.co.uk , or google herbies seeds if that doesnt work and you can search for what you want, sativa, mainly sativa, sativa/indica mix.

Thanks

I think you should not think too much,
    just pick any sativa and start growing as soon as possible,
    life is too short and you might grow your entire life so hopefully you will try them all

Thanks

thnks everyone for the ideas!
    im about to order, and torn between:
    delahaze, durban poison, or maui waui
    for getting that clear headed, focused, not racey high. so which dyou all think is best of teh three? or even two of those strains.
    the issue with maui waui, is that i noticed that theres two different versions being sold, and not sure which is best.

Thanks

Moby dick is a clear strong 70/30 Sativa Indica, which gives an energetic High with no Edgyness because it's a Haze x Ww. The Taste after a good cure is superb! One of my mates smokes like it's going out of fashion, literally smokes one joint after another & has done like me for thirty years. He stood on my doorstep & all that came out his mouth was " I'm fucking Trillin" lol ! He just stood there & kept saying it, funny as fuck it was !

You mentioned Delahaze & that's a great strain, I'm getting some at Moonshine Haze #1, not because it won a high times award as they mean nothing imho, just want to see if it's as good as The original Moonshine Haze. Oldtimers Haze is superb & I could go on all day re come ding you Sativa Dom strains.

I've just grown out Blue Kush a 55/45 Sativa Dom strain & it's gorgeous, no couchlock, you can smoke it during the day and it keeps you Nicely stoned, got a gorgeous Kushy smell But thee in it gives an earthy, fruity slight Kushy taste. I like it a lot.

Peace B

Thanks

Kali mist or Amnesia haze is what you're looking for mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubble_me_timbers For This Useful Post:

KushKandyBlues (20-11-14)

Thanks

Amnesia haze, Damnesia, but of the 3 you've listed there, personally I'd go for Durban poison, all the Africans I've ever known love exactly that creative, happy, meditative high you seek., cerebral, that's the one...peace
    ......Wanna Save The World...?, Grow Hemp, Simple..

OG Kush on the grow

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...G-Kush-in-dirt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2