Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Thor makes the good stuff! (The easy way)

  1. #41

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    618
    Thanked 489 Times in 276 Posts

    Default

    touche on the natural selection!!

    Ive got a load of trim im going to run this way when the bags i ordered arrive, will prob throw a few oz in for the hell of it too! Will post pics here when ive had a go!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sw14 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (15-03-15), MrG (15-03-15), She's-a-Lady (29-03-15)

  3. #42

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks
    1,524
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 764 Posts

    Default

    I know someone who shouldn't try this at home.

    He made some butane thc/ in his mates bedroom and they then thought they would try it so sparked up a light and the whole bed was alight with the butane alas just the butane fumesso nothing burnt but he didn't try that again in a hurry the thick fuck.
    Imnice

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-03-15), MrG (16-03-15)

  5. #43

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,759
    Thanks
    13,701
    Thanked 18,279 Times in 6,086 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imnice View Post
    I know someone who shouldn't try this at home.

    He made some butane thc/ in his mates bedroom and they then thought they would try it so sparked up a light and the whole bed was alight with the butane alas just the butane fumesso nothing burnt but he didn't try that again in a hurry the thick fuck.
    Imnice
    I had a mate in the midlands whos house actually blew up!!
    He died a week later and he was a seasoned pro at making oil
    He used to give me the best cakes on earth
    Rip bro

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-03-15), MrG (20-03-15)

  7. #44

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,264
    Thanks
    236,105
    Thanked 19,014 Times in 6,251 Posts

    Cool

    Found some dry ice for $1.29 a pound local. Out of 280 grams of skuff, got 6.5% out of 120 bag, and another 6.5% out of the 190 Bag, for a total of 13%. Thanks, MrG.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Loki (20-03-15), MrG (20-03-15), She's-a-Lady (29-03-15)

  9. #45

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,903
    Thanks
    14,058
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 4,822 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Found some dry ice for $1.29 a pound local. Out of 280 grams of skuff, got 6.5% out of 120 bag, and another 6.5% out of the 190 Bag, for a total of 13%. Thanks, MrG.
    Top job hotshot man, enjoy that geezer

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-03-15)

  11. #46
    Keeno Guest

    Default

    why aint this a sticky?

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-03-15), MrG (20-03-15), SkunkBudda403 (20-03-15)

  13. #47

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    15,314
    Thanked 17,651 Times in 5,101 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keeno View Post
    why aint this a sticky?
    It is now

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (21-03-15), MrG (21-03-15), M_C (29-05-17), She's-a-Lady (29-03-15)

  15. #48

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,903
    Thanks
    14,058
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 4,822 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    It is now
    Nice one geezer

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (21-03-15), Jesse Pinkman (21-03-15)

  17. #49

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,264
    Thanks
    236,105
    Thanked 19,014 Times in 6,251 Posts

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG View Post
    Top job hotshot man, enjoy that geezer
    Smoke report: I took 3 tokes of the 190 bag last Saturday, No driving on this, most fuck up I have ever been. Am going to try the 120 bag this Saturday. Thanks again MrG.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    MrD (28-04-15), MrG (28-04-15)

  19. #50

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Hobbiton
    Posts
    5,613
    Thanks
    9,180
    Thanked 12,960 Times in 4,465 Posts

    Default

    Whoop whopp, just ordered myself a set of bags, let the adventures in hash making begin


  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (29-05-17), MrG (18-04-16)

  21. #51

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,903
    Thanks
    14,058
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 4,822 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Whoop whopp, just ordered myself a set of bags, let the adventures in hash making begin
    Good stuff mate. I thought this thread was gone.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (29-05-17), Samwise Gamgee (18-04-16)

  23. #52

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    2,333
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 932 Posts

    Default

    I've done this. Something I must mention is to wear gloves when using the extinguisher if the pressure gets too high and it blows back it bloody hurts haha

    Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (29-05-17), MrG (18-04-16), Samwise Gamgee (18-04-16)

  25. #53
    MrMen Guest

    Default

    looking through this it seams that most of the pictures no longer work

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

    ERBURT (29-05-17), hotshot (29-05-17), Peanut butter (29-01-18)

  27. #54

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    great guide thanks

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Shumaher0109 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (18-08-18)

  29. #55

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    yea it should be

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Shumaher0109 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (18-08-18)

  31. #56

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 50 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    The link to the picture doesn't work!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to HowellingBloke For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (18-08-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK