Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got screwed

Thanks

Default Got screwed

Well I'm moving in about 15 days, I have everything but soil and seeds to start mY first grow. Purchased more than 1000 dollars worth of equipment. I ordered seeds so they would come to my house now and not my new house where's I will be growing. Sure enough my seeds did not arrive in the time herbies said it would. I can't order seeds where I'm growing and it's a new town so I know no one their who might let me ship them to their house. This sucks. This really sucks. I had ordered autos so I could harvest for personal use ASAP. Looks like I got a 10 your drive to colorado to get seeds, that won't be autos. I'm upset. Need to get super stoned now!!!! Won't be able to afford smoke for the next 6 months since I bought the grow equip. Fml

ganjagunman Guest

Shame your not in the UK mate as im sure someone could help. I use herbies headshop, im sure they deliver abroad? Very discreet seeds always come inside a blank black DVD case?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

leftfootriteshoe (07-09-14), She's-a-Lady (07-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,106 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Shame your not in the UK mate as im sure someone could help. I use herbies headshop, im sure they deliver abroad? Very discreet seeds always come inside a blank black DVD case?
    My last bunch came hidden amungst decorative beads.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leftfootriteshoe For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (07-09-14)

ganjagunman Guest

Hopefully not of the anal variety ? LOL

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Colorado Cannasseur (07-09-14), M_C (07-09-14), She's-a-Lady (07-09-14), Special Branch (07-09-14), TheFlyingScot (07-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread'

Lesson learnt young grasshopper, Why dont you have an address they can deliver new ones to? What you growing in, a bus shelter?

Thanks

Cant a trusted member order them and post them to you for the money or would that not work? Im sure someone would do it bro.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFlyingScot For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (16-09-14)

Thanks

Dude, I've ordered from the single seed centre and the attitude quite a bit and never had any problems. you might wanna try those two seed vendors. Funny about the beads. lmfao!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    First grow looks great man thanks for rubbing it in!!!!! Haha. And yes it is a damn shame because the united states get worse by the day. If your not in the u.s.a and live in a well goverened place consider yourself extremly lucky, despite marijuana laws. I have heard nothing but great things about herbies, my dad got his order about 2 years ago no problem. I think I will elect to have another shipment rather than the refund. It's 150 bucks but in so many ways it's worth the risk.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread'

Lesson learnt young grasshopper, Why dont you have an address they can deliver new ones to? What you growing in, a bus shelter?
    I didn't want to have anything shipped to where I'm growing to be extremely safe but I guess now I will take the risk. Either I have no seeds and can't get busted or I get the seeds and know one knows right?

Thanks

Depending on whatnherbie says I may try additude, they were my first choice but their auto selection wasn't that greAt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast