Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1st Time Attempt - Kinky Cheese

Thanks

Default 1st Time Attempt - Kinky Cheese

Ahoya

So I've been looking at this section for quite some time and breeding itself has been on my mind for ages. But I never attempted it, well maybe once with Coloidel Silver but the ppm wasn't correct apparently , and also for the reason that I always had either Fem or Auto beans and when I did have Reg's, they turned out female.

So this time round I feel a bit better and after scoring 3 beans I reckoned its time I tried once again. Hopefully a male will be present.

Date Planted : 7 September

Seeds : Kinky Cheese

Soil : Organic Homemade Soil

Outdoor : Yes

Feed: Worm Tea and Seabird Guano.

Sex : Regular

So that's about all the info I have for now. I will continue posting as soon as they pop. So good vibes is being sent to the beans and in a few days we will get an answer. The beans were a present from a friend who bought a breeders pack from Sannies a while ago. He had great success and I was lucky enough to score beans to test. All of them germed quick and without troubles. If memory serves we had 1 male out of 7. So I really do hope that the last 3 has 1 male.

Love and Light

Pete

Thanks

Ahoya

So I just wanna drop in and let you all know that 3/3 germed. So things is on their way to becoming something beautiful. I hope. LoL

Love and Light

Pete

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

Robbie red hat (12-09-14)

Thanks

I just had a thought.

If I planted all 3 at the same time and I get a male, do I just leave them alone or should the lady get pollinated at a certain age ??? All sense tells me that I can just leave them and they will be ok, but I just want to double check.

Love and Light

Pete

Thanks

Ahoya

Not the best pics , but I schemed I'll start with the photo's early. The white on the soil is crushed up egg shells to keep the snails at bay and with waterings I might even water in some calcium. Added bonus.

The weather was very kind the past 2 weeks but from today until next week the weather will be more cloudy. But oh well, the plants will still grow either way. LoL

Love and Light

Pete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kinky%20Cheese.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	273902  

Thanks

Ahoya

Here is the 3 plants in their own individual pots. 2 is growing a bit slow and small, but I did leave them outside which was a stupid idea. I moved them indoors a few days ago and thought to rather veg a bit longer or at least till the alternating branching starts. Then I'll put them under 12/12. I think its 1 male and 2 females, but only time will tell

Love and Light

Pete

Name:	CAM00751.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	275098  

Thanks

Letting them veg more was a good idea. There is still the one small plant but I figured I'll let it tag along. Who's knows, maybe it dynamite.

The other 2 has started picking up on looks. They are more healthy looking and that dose of worm tea seemed to do the trick. I mulched them all with compost and they are getting 8 hours of sun and the rest of the 18 / 6 cycle is HID.

I will post a few pics soon to show how well they look.

Love and Light

Pete

Thanks

Default Update

kinky cheese #1

this is the smallest one of all its standing 8cm tall

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00760.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	275834

Kinky Cheese #2

this one is standing just over 12cm tall

Name:	CAM00759.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	275833

Kinky Cheese #3

biggest one of all. Standing 15cm tall and looking great

Name:	CAM00758.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	275832

plan is to veg until the smallest one is the size of the biggest one then I'll flip the switch over to 12 12 and see whats up

i have already put my hopes of the 2 bigger ones being a male and female but time will tell soon

love and Light

pete

Thanks

Ahoya

So I am just popping in to tell you all that 1 plant ( the biggest one ) is a female. So we are 1/3 down

Love and Light

Pete

Thanks

Default almost naughty time

Ahoya

So I am glad to report that I have a male and female !!! I am 90% sure that the middle plant is male. The pre-sex looks male so it almost time to do my thing.

My initial plan was to just let them go from seed and flower away etc. But things has changed a bit due to 1 factor, maybe 2

1. The male plant is the middle plant between the 3 in size as i mentioned, but i think its a bit slower to sex as well. Im just scared that the lady wil will start to flower and the male pollinates to late. So i decided to put the 2 back under a 20/4 cycle ( only had space alongside my auto) so that they can veg a bit more. i would also like to get a BIG lady so that its all worth my while. Which bring me to reason number ........

2. i want her to get big because i decided to only do a few branches at 1st to get my knowledge going and learn. and also have good bud to puff - BONUS

The 3rd ( and smallest ) plant is still outside and i think its still a while before it sexes. I really really really hope that it turns out female, cause i have a spare 25L pot that needs filling

i will start to up my feed on Sunday because the male has gone a bit yellow/ pale green i will be taking a bit of soil of the top and replace it with compost and start feeding seabird guano in small doses fron the start and i will also be doliar feeding.

* can i foliar feed with epsom salt to help yellowing leafs ??? and at what does *

anyway, im off to Wonderland

Love and Light

Pete

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stinky Pete For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-10-14)

Thanks

Ahoya all

I thought that it be a good time to post a pic of the lady/mother to be. I have moved her to the veg area and she is on a 20/4 cycle. I have taken 1 cutting from her but its not looking so hot so I'll wait till she has re-vegged and then I'll try again. I am gonna put her into a 25L pot and let her go bigger and the male will be kept small cause I only need his pollen. I am planning on only doing 1 branch, maybe 2 but when the time comes I'll ask the experts on how its done. I have done my fair share of reading and reading and reading but I have come to a point where I am quite confused. LoL

Talking about the male, he is still outside just to double confirm on sex. I am still pretty sure that its a he but I'll wait. I'll post the male pic as soon as I can get a good pic of the male parts.

Love and Light

Pete

Name:	CAM00778.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	276752  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast