Attachment 272922 Attachment 272923Attachment 272924Attachment 272925
Proper tucking for scrog? To spread a canopy it will stretch and spread better if you let it grow up above the screen 4-6 inches before you tuck it will it not? I feel like I'm getting a bushier plant by tucking it too soon. With that being said I'm going to wait a week or week and a half until flower. I think I'm getting close to that time.

She still has a bit to grow I think but If I don't tuck her for a week or week and a half I think she might be ready. I don't want the last squares around the screen filled. Just every other square in that near 1m^2 area. I have two t5 36 watt lamps, one t5 20 watt lamp, 1 45 watt LED GrowPanel (one of the first LED's ever put on the market and It works great. Had it for years and I've put it through absolute hell) and a 400 watt Metal Halide. My ballast is interchangable from MH and HPS and I have an HPS bulb, but I just think I'll do better with the MH considering I have the LED and Flourescents. Quite a bit of heat I am keeping down too. Never gets above 82F in the room. (29C)

Sorry for bad quality pics. Not the best with a camera. Just trying to show you how much node growth I am getting instead of stem growth which I think would be better for spreading. Should I remove some bud sites maybe if I have way more then 1 per square?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rry-Bomb-Diary