Thread: Has anyone successfully dun 12/12 from seed with fem under cfl

GanjaGrower Guest

Default Has anyone successfully dun 12/12 from seed with fem under cfl

Hi has anyone actually done 12/12 from seed the main thing putting me off is all the incomplete diarys on this forum section

I plan to pot 4 in 6L pots
    And go straight to a red 300watt cfl on 12/12

I have crossed sativa strains they or either 50%+ sativa genetics some 50/50 some one crossed in hybrid

Will this even work cos if not id rather wait and veg them til i have the room for them all in about 7/8/9weeks

Im hoping for a pro reply not just someone saying crack on i wish i could just tag ganjagunman to all my threads as sooner or later he answers it lol.

Thanks

thats all i do 12/12 under 170 watt cfl one red one blue and have grown lots of sativa hybrids,but yield wont be good dude and it'll take a longtime to finish!12/12 is better for indica dom plants!But It will work deffo and the result will be very nice smoke.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,354 Times

You will get 3 maybe 4 joints

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

4 plants is pushing things a little with a 300W CLF, you'd be better with 2... or max 3
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

I know oxy did 12/12 from seed with THC Bomb by bomb seeds. He used HPS though not CFL. Was a lovely grow