Thread: what size container for diy 2 plant dwc

Thanks

Default what size container for diy 2 plant dwc

hi people very first post here but been reading up for time and learnt tones, trying to get 5 up to read some of granddads threads lol.im looking to hopefully get around the 21 ounce mark with a 6oow light and 4 plants, 2 in each plastic container, so was wondering what size container would best do the job and also what size pump. any recommendations on the pump aswell as it has to be quite thanks

Thanks

What kind of system are you useing what i mean is how are you recirculating the water?

Thanks

hello mate cheers for the reply. im probably not gonna be recirculating the water it will be more like 2 aquafarms but with 2 plants in each diy made tub,will be my first time doing it mate so not too sure as to what size tubs to use or what size pump/pumps to use also noise is a issue so tring to make it as stealth as possible with the best results.

Thanks

look up oxypots on ebay mate to see the size and stuff. ( 20l i think) ive got a Hailea ACO-9610 0 4 Outlet Adjustable Air Pump it very quite to be fair. just up your steet. i had the blue 1 outlet with the kit but it/they rattle like fuck . poundland do net pots. some kind if board with a piece cut out of it. not sure about a water level pipe. hope this helps.

Thanks

yea ill look up that pump cheers mate,i think ill get a 2 tubs each twice the size of a aquafarm or maybe a bit smaller say waterfarm..say 70 to 80l tubs just to be sure the roots have enough space. do you think that pump would be good enough for that size tub mate, and what airstones are any good mate. cheers

Thanks

just seen this . sorry for late response.

i asume youve got it sorted now?