Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DWC system?

Thanks

Thanks man again and ill have to compare both systems. I ll send you a pic of my current system and see what you think

Thanks

jingo it says in the schedule that you use bloom all throughout veg and flower both? I didn't know bloom was designed for use in veg

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gohtee View Post
    jingo it says in the schedule that you use bloom all throughout veg and flower both? I didn't know bloom was designed for use in veg
    There are micro nutes and minerals needed in differing amounts depending on growth stage. They are available in the flora micro and bloom.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    There are micro nutes and minerals needed in differing amounts depending on growth stage. They are available in the flora micro and bloom.
    I figured you would use flora micro but I never thought you would use
    bloom for the veg. weird.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Or another broader way to look at is N, P, K. Need a bit of all in every stage of growth, but in flower you poor on the K (bloom nutes ). The bloom or micro , dont remember which, also has some N, so you can safely stop the N in bloom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3