Thread: Soil transplant shock

Thanks

Default Soil transplant shock

Transplant to fill put with more soil cuz plant was deep in pot how long till she looks better

2. The Following User Says Thank You to non_smoker0922 For This Useful Post:

The budda (27-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

She doesn't look to bad, I have seen a lot worst. Easy on the nute's while she is that young. good luck and happy growing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

If it's fresh soil bro I would suggest you just water with ph'd water will be fine for at least 3 weeks ,
    And as the above said not the worst example we've seen, give it a few days she will soon perk up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    If it's fresh soil bro I would suggest you just water with ph'd water will be fine for at least 3 weeks ,
    And as the above said not the worst example we've seen, give it a few days she will soon perk up
    I hope it's a dam girl...this was to get my feet wet but it's doing a lot better..some of the leaves died out after that besides that it's good...it about 4 inches taller but I'm doing lst so the side shoots get some good light since it's just cfl
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    She doesn't look to bad, I have seen a lot worst. Easy on the nute's while she is that young. good luck and happy growing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

yeh she or it lol will shed some leaves but get her roots into the oil and trow out loads more
    positive vibes man shes a girls and shes gonna be a bad as girl that you clone and have loads of her

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

non_smoker0922 (28-09-14)