Thread: hey guys in amsterdam on friday was wandering who has the strongest weed chowww

Thanks

Default hey guys in amsterdam on friday was wandering who has the strongest weed chowww

desperate to get the best weed in the dam!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Get yourself down to voyagers which isn't far from central station. They have some nice stuff. Also amnesia is a great cafe!

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk 2

3. The Following User Says Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

liamceltic (24-09-14)

Thanks

The Blue Bird is great, not a lot of space, but a varied menu and the Rembrandt museum is across the street!

Thanks

If this is your 1st dam trip then you are going to be higher than you can imagine no matter what coffee shop you goto. Don't worry buddy you are making the normal dam mistake we all did in our 1st trip. I remember the coffee shop worker advising us "seasoned tokers" that we should start off lightly and build up throughout the day/evening as otherwise we would be canned and unable to do much in the way of trying out other shops/places ect....We brushed aside his advice with the retort that we were seasoned pro's and always smoke the best sh...t in going.......This was at 4pm....we were still there at 9ish lol.....Brilliant though...so chilled out. Been a few times now and like to sample in many coffee shops.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to davidfa For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-10-14)

Thanks

Take the 420 haze in coffeeshop 420! Real badass sativa!

Or in the easy times some strawberry haze

One tipp. always ask to smell your weed..

otherwise they ripp you off

Thanks

Wink Grey Area

Been to Dam a few times and have only recently embarked on this shop as it is kinda out of the way. I personally think they have the best quality weed in Dam. The shop is only tiny so not one to sit in and smoke and the weed is kinda expensive but trust me it is well worth it. If you ask a few people they ma be able to direct you there, you will thank them and me!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Quote Originally Posted by davidfa View Post
    If this is your 1st dam trip then you are going to be higher than you can imagine no matter what coffee shop you goto. Don't worry buddy you are making the normal dam mistake we all did in our 1st trip. I remember the coffee shop worker advising us "seasoned tokers" that we should start off lightly and build up throughout the day/evening as otherwise we would be canned and unable to do much in the way of trying out other shops/places ect....We brushed aside his advice with the retort that we were seasoned pro's and always smoke the best sh...t in going.......This was at 4pm....we were still there at 9ish lol.....Brilliant though...so chilled out. Been a few times now and like to sample in many coffee shops.
    I remember to this day the first time I went to Dam... SuperSkunk was the poison... 4 hrs perched on the barstool drinking coffee that the missus was pushing at me... Fookin' wrecked I was
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

awesome stuff

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

Grey area, bush doctors, amnesia, bluebird the dolphin good cafes

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I remember to this day the first time I went to Dam... SuperSkunk was the poison... 4 hrs perched on the barstool drinking coffee that the missus was pushing at me... Fookin' wrecked I was
    Ha ha! I was kinda like that when I first went. The first coffee shop we went to I bought a pre rolled joint and me and the other half shared it. We were well and truly fucked! Lol!

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk 2