Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Autos vs Regs for quality taste.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Solo Quin View Post
    Your exempt from answering this thread as you are growing auto's lol Only joking I can see where your coming from don't get me wrong I've had some good auto lately critical as well not to long ago was some nice smoke with raring high, but I also notice a lot of crap coming on to the market since auto's came to light.

Sure there are some good auto on the market and this is why I was asking, generally speaking you still cant rule out the fact that these auto's are part ruderalis which is going to affect the end product to some degree compared to regular strains. The benefits of being able to achieve your short time goals if your in need probably balance the scales.

Not to sure about this gene transplant theory for the most part we are dealing with normal breading techniques rather than gene transplantation sure its been done but not for most of the seeds available on the market.

Take a man's weed away for a few months sure he will show some anger. 8)
    Grow your self a (White Skunk Auto), and I think you will have a change of opinion. Doesn't yeal much, I got 1 1/2 oz dried bud from mine, but wish I had 500 more plants just like her. Yes she is that good. happy growing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Solo Quin (07-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Cool

While we are on the subject of the white skunk auto, let me tell you the whole story behind the beginning and end. First off, I grew it outdoors in the shade, for 12 weeks flower, before bring her in and hanging her upside down, with a fan on her in the daylight hours, for 14 days. One of my friends came over, and we cut off a 1/2 gram to test her out, and within the next two days, me and all my friends had already smoke her all up. She didn't even make it to the curing stage.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Solo Quin (07-10-16)

Thanks

Regs for me personally just for the yield

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3