Thread: Over watering? Nitrogen toxicity? Or heat stress?

Thanks

Default Over watering? Nitrogen toxicity? Or heat stress?

looks like it's clawing not every one has this Plant looks healthy just fed 2 days ago now I seen this Idk if I'm just worrying to much or I'm right should I wait one more day out flush right away

Thanks

You're just worrying too much, it's fine. The best advice I can give you is to not fuss your plant/s & keep going to look at them, just check them & temps/humidity once or twice a day & leave them to grow

Peace B

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbla For This Useful Post:

non_smoker0922 (30-09-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbla View Post
    You're just worrying too much, it's fine. The best advice I can give you is to not fuss your plant/s & keep going to look at them, just check them & temps/humidity once or twice a day & leave them to grow

Peace B
    Around how long does it normally take to know plant sex in veg state Or does it only show sex state in flower?

littlejohn Guest

very nice looking plants
    dark green
    don't see anything wroung.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

Quote Originally Posted by non_smoker0922 View Post
    Around how long does it normally take to know plant sex in veg state Or does it only show sex state in flower?
    Once they show white hairs .. 4 weeks was mine but she was fem so I already knew. You can take a cutting and put it under 12/12 to find out faster...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mushroom For This Useful Post:

Robbie red hat (16-11-14)

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
    Once they show white hairs .. 4 weeks was mine but she was fem so I already knew. You can take a cutting and put it under 12/12 to find out faster...
    Top tip right there