Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problems uploading pics..

Clunge Muncher Guest

Default Problems uploading pics..

Hi ive had this problem for atleast 5+ months now , for some reason i can no longer upload pics not even the basic uploader (not that i want it coz its poo), no matter if im on my pc or my laptop or any other pc it wont let me.. It was working then one day it just stopped and to keep my diarys going i had to send Bud my pictures for him to upload for me.. Not that my diary is going anymore but it would be good to be able to upload pics from my pc again instead of crappatalk all the time.

I think ive covered everything thanks .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Mikey_D (03-10-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Soz i buggered up and put it in the wrong section any chance someone can move it to the suggestions and feedback plz (that's where i though i had gone to lol, god i hate being straight ).

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Done for you Tezza

I've given up on the uploading through the thread & now just add everything to the gallery & copy them from there
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Thanks mate, as soon as i posted it i saw what i did Doh!!

Oh right like that is it, a mods work is never done lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-09-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Fook i take it im screwed then lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-01-15)

Thanks

ive struggled since ive joined! managed one pic so far but tried to post a few times.
    Maybe its time to simplyfy for the slow ones? (me!)

peace
    we keep planting these seeds.....
    watch us grow new breeds.....
    cultivating these trees.....
    the cycle carries on

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikey_D For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-01-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

No mate it worked fine for ages then one day just stopped... I couldnt upload pics to my Albums either .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Mikey_D (03-10-14), SmobyToker#1 (24-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

I have no problem uploading to my albums (as long as I keep the filesize below 2meg) but damned if I can get the in thread up-loaders to work any more

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-01-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Yeah i know about the 2meg size i used to use photo resizer (Bud put me on to it) but yeah it all just stopped working for me. Maybe as you say about using the Gallery and try to upload in there. Got no plant pics on me pc or laptop anymore anyway lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Yeah i know about the 2meg size i used to use photo resizer (Bud put me on to it) but yeah it all just stopped working for me. Maybe as you say about using the Gallery and try to upload in there. Got no plant pics on me pc or laptop anymore anyway lol.
    Hey Clunge, try this mate. select pic from comp, upload with uploader box. The site shows the save window. sometimes it says error. Right, now press the back button on your browser and then straight to upload pics again. As you do this the picture you tried uploading will appear in correct directory. Then save it. Sometimes it will not even appear on the uploader bottom pane, so if there is a grey box where the photo should be then i right click on it and press reload. The site responds and then save it. Should work for you, had no prob since and yeah about 5 or so months this has been happening mate. Also the multiple uploader has fucked off too! gl mate, just gonna go look at your cheesy ladies now, hmmmm i like cheesy ladies....
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast