Thread: out door to indoor

Thanks

Default out door to indoor

alright lads popeye here nu member nu ish to growing {bin round loads owned none of em} and at the mo i got three seeds of unknown strain raised up to about a foot tall in the green house in a mix of 99p wilko compost and perlite healthy lookin things 2 will post photos wen i work out how to import from me fone. anyway im gettin ready to bring them in in the next week into a small plastic sheet type green house that ill b covering with a space blanket {wen i find 1!} and hangin a 400 hps in it any advice? plz?

Thanks

Hello and welcome aboard
    Check out my grow diary, first time 375w CFL Grow White Widow

Thanks

thanx 4 the welcum m8 just read your thread on the link, 1 thing that i am wondering tho is will that cfl bulb be good to bud with or will u av to change lights? iv just finnished me flowering room and now i have to get a light but wud i get away with just a cfl for budding? i imagine the lecky meter will prefer it but will the girls {hopefully!} mind it? thanx for tekin time to say hello by the way

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Hello popeye, glad u found the site, welcome mate.

Thanks

hmm im confused did you say ur putting a light in a greenhouse? and im budding 4 ww's with 550 watts of cfl and theyre doing great but only reason i have cfl's is becoz i had heat probs with sodium bulbs. ive heard they bud your crops better but never seen any proof even tho they do give off more lumens

Thanks

ive got a plastic sheet type green house with a tube frame ive erected it made cardboard pannels for it wrapped them in space blankets and tie wrapped them to the frame sealed the joins with duck tape so its light proof but im unsure of wether thee 400 ive got will just cook them as the space ic only 2x2x5 foot any ideas? thanx 4 the reply!

Thanks

by the way veggin them in another green house out side