Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: The Queens small closet CfL grow

Thanks

Ok guysss so leaving you with some pics... shes gonna be hung today :'( tearrr im sad but super exited to smoke lmfao when im done ill definatly be back to share it .....and one more thing does this get deleted or keot or what id love to be abke to keep it but if it tskes to much space i understand. And will i have to start another forum since i done put my critical jack in here already? Anyhow luv yall for the amazing help and info u gave to me. The teaching anf freidnships here .... i mean u serjously dont know my situation it can be horrible at timez.... but .... i come here snd lrt out my frustrations and ny happy. Make friends bc ya girl literaly aint got any.. like for real... so foreal think about this.

No matter hoe little it is. If u help someine...u have NO IDEA hoe big of a reward u coylf get back or how youve just hep
    Lped someone... mentally physivally emotinaly any kind of helping please just do it. From the bottom of my heart yall thank you! For everything u made me sain and calm in my worst times just recently. Yall are thee best. Thank you! *hugs*

Thanks

this i am naming

Queenies closet skunk.

Now what!!! No actually km plannibg on growing my pineapple and breeding with a clone critical for that nsme but thats how it is ... theyr both named that in my bokm lol

Thanks

Chop that hoe up! Or you can let it dry out completely. Put her in q light sealed box for 4 days. That will make her feel like she's dying and will grow out a shit load of new hairs and trics. Then chop her.... remember homie. Patients is the key!! But either way she looks fucken amazing!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

NYCgoonQueens (29-11-14)

Thanks

KMK OH MY GAWD MY CK BESTIE WHAT HAVR I DDDUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!! :'(( IVE JUST CONOKTETED MY FIRST MURDER... but i watched all u youtube whores(lol) killing your girls while i sluaghtered mines so i didnt feel so bad... okay ill give h my darkest secret as of yet... i seriously crued whrn we started.... WTF na for real though i beleuve in anything and evetything y kill has vibes an aruras and shit and the secind we chopped i swear its like she was hella sad and i started to crg luke the vibes in ny room esspecislly are of fun humbke loving and rather awesome to be hinest never a dull moment in ny home but yesturday for like a hour it wasnt very nice in there it felt like so i thanjed her for her meds and i have now made a herval tea out of her roots and stalks her little feedrr roots and things like that i tossed all i wanted was that big ass tal root part. So today wr got tea from my only 19 invh bkue cheese plant FOUND OUT WHAT SHE WASSSSSS my mans guys we used to get our buds from grows to apperrntly and told us his girls hermi on pyrpose so hes gotta constant supply and some and most times his seeds slio through so she was a blue cheese pribably bought off line .... ok what else.... im gonnna try my luck at making a korean delucacy!!! MARIJUANA RICE CAKES which i have made befote... little leafy for me but i didnt do it right the first time so tea anf rice cakes and of corse my pot i have now×××× can anyone tell me a super easy way to dry abd CURE my bud... im a total reatrd wheb jt goes to guessing how wet or dry or whatever thibgs are im horrible.... so ok enough of my jabbering geres yesturday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

thanx erybody!!! KMK whus up ehatchu think!!!! ^_^

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20), Wasat (01-12-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,214 Times

ATB on yer successful grow NYC

Shes a beaut live or dead ha ha

Now she'll put star-shine in yer eyes

New: Delicious & Fast Buds Autos

completed->
    Wasalotogreen's Garden
    completed->"Proving Grounds" grow Autos

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wasat For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

That looks fucken AMAZING homie!! Great job. I see bigger lights and a higher yeild and some better ventilation in your future! Haha. And plenty more plants as well! Congrads!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

YYYAYAAAAAAAAAA YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST CHEERLEADERS EVERRRR starting a new journalll i hope i get to keep this one too tho

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

You should be able too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NYCgoonQueens View Post
    But!! Wanna heat mh expeiriment... ok so youtubes influenced a noob again alright i haf my husband friends gather up a bunch of seeds and give them to me so i could try this. I took my pocket microscope and. Heckd mh seeds at the point whetr they connect to the plant to determine what i beleive to be female. The vid ahowed 100 percent xorrect. So volcano looking completely rounded bottom hole female maled arr imperfect at the bottom could also be hermi from what ive been studing . So thats why i got so many baybays i wanna see if this is true and how good this might work lol

What do u guys think? Leave some luv about it
    This is very interesting id love to know what you found out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9