Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Queens small closet CfL grow

Thanks

Well WooP WooP.. haha. Yeaa. They still have some dope shit they keep producing.

No tattoos. Tell him to ink up. Haha. I own my own gun because I'm too cheap to pay for tattoos bit my left side is running out of room. Haha....

Oh damn. Give me q second and I'll find an article that should help...

Thanks

First off in case my suggestion is wrong. This form from 420 Magazine is really helpful.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/pr...pictorial.html

But I would say it could be a Zinc issue..

Thanks

The picture uses like a moderate stage zinc issue where yours may look like the early state..

Hope this helps.

Thanks

It does help alot but how do i fix it and how did it get no zonc?? Im usuing everything the same all fox farm stuff soil and nutr trio so a thing of cal mag is needed right fuck my life i think im gonn start over shes npthin but a stick standing straight up if i were to cut the leaves off mannnnb i hate her so much right now lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

KMK (16-11-14)

Thanks

It says with neuts that have potassium will fix it. Check the 3rd page I posted...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

NYCgoonQueens (16-11-14)

Thanks

ao heres my girl today i watered jer yestirday and i dont know why shes turning yellow all of a sudden. Ive already let 2 big fans fall off due to her using theM COMPLETEYL shes starting to yellow off here am theelre bunch of little baby leaves have went too. She about rwady??

Theres some sexy pics by tje way. I feel like shes telling me shes ready to be chopped whats she telling youuu????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KMK View Post
    It says with neuts that have potassium will fix it. Check the 3rd page I posted...
    Ok so i flushed her yesturday again but this time i added a quarter xup of EM1 em1)one) spin innoculant so ill let her dry out RRAL good and for jer firat wattering afyer this flush ill use a high potasaium feed first not a high level of feed just potas. And then see how she goes bc as of right nowm.. still lookes the SAME ahe hasnt grown an inch all but her roots thata wht i dont get. Critical jak herer seedlibg rokts ARE AMAZING BIG THICK WHITE AND EVWRYWHRRE since the transplant. But since thw transplant... this is gpong on im. Thinking after the results of the next expieremnt im gonna chop her. Ive already planted ampther seed so kuat waiting game noq

Thanks

Don't kill her!! Just give her love.

Cloned a month ago and look at her. She's starting to make it. Almost. I keep flushing and hoping because I don't have decent neuts. When I have tbe money I'm going to get all the fox farm neuts. Right now I have grow big and then some Buddha neuts but I have a feeding schedule that's for fox farm to give to cannabis... patients homie.!! Have you flushed her?

Thanks

Patients right... thay thing again?! Uhg alright im gonna let her go on till ahes done trying anhmore. Lol LWTS DO THIS KMK LWTS GRT OUR BOO BOOED BABYES BACK TO XRAZYED LADIES #!!

Thanks

HASHTAG TIME #CARINGFORBRATS #bigbroluv
    #bigsisluv
    #muchmjfam!
    #patience..... -_-

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCgoonQueens For This Useful Post:

KMK (27-11-14)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast