Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Herb attempts diesel autos!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Default Herb attempts diesel autos!

Right guys here we are my second diary, second grow and first run on autos, should be interesting if not atleast amusing along the way
    Here they are

All cosy in the veg chamber under a 125w cfl, they will live here for the next 3ish weeks until the tent is free, they are both from advanced seeds and we have a NYCD and a bio mass diesel in 6.5L pots, I'm using Canna coco 70/30 perlite, Canna nutes, liquid silicone and cal/mag, they are in smaller pots as I didn't want them to get to big or take too long, I started these out of curiosity and because I still can't decide on my next run of 4 photos ahh decisions decisions, I will need all the help I can get as this is ALL new to me
    Well I think that's it, if I have missed anything or if you have any questions just ask and wish me luck I will certainly need it pmsl
    Peace and love
    Herb

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (11-10-14), Bud Lightyear (24-10-14), Jesse Pinkman (24-10-14), PJR71 (25-10-14), RASTA (11-10-14), rockhopper (11-10-14), The-Limey-Digit (24-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbenburg View Post
    Right guys here we are my second diary, second grow and first run on autos, should be interesting if not atleast amusing along the way
    Here they are

All cosy in the veg chamber under a 125w cfl, they will live here for the next 3ish weeks until the tent is free, they are both from advanced seeds and we have a NYCD and a bio mass diesel in 6.5L pots, I'm using Canna coco 70/30 perlite, Canna nutes, liquid silicone and cal/mag, they are in smaller pots as I didn't want them to get to big or take too long, I started these out of curiosity and because I still can't decide on my next run of 4 photos ahh decisions decisions, I will need all the help I can get as this is ALL new to me
    Well I think that's it, if I have missed anything or if you have any questions just ask and wish me luck I will certainly need it pmsl
    Peace and love
    Herb
    Nice one Herb. Am subbd m8.

Very best of luck to ya m8.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14), Herbenburg (11-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Here they are

Peace and love
    Herb
    Good luck Herbenburg, subbed up to this one.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA FAE GLESGA View Post
    Nice one Herb. Am subbd m8.

Very best of luck to ya m8.
    Cheers Rasta a pleasure to have you as allways mate
    Cheers dude I'll deffo need it pmsl
    Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki - God of Mischief View Post
    Good luck Herbenburg, subbed up to this one.
    Thanks K, if you don't mind me calling you that, was hoping you would pop in bro lol
    Peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14)

Thanks

Thanks K, if you don't mind me calling you that, was hoping you would pop in bro lol
    Peace
    Nah its cool mate, good to see some more autos around the place too.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Alright mate, so your going for it again already , just couldnt wait could you lol.

What happened to the heads up on it then you sneaky fucker, well atleast i know you dont need to see my mate at the coast then no lol, im hoping heading down there soon i was waiting for one of my mates to get back to me about getting a lift there but i never heard anymore... lol.

Anyway im gona grab me chair if i may and get comfy next to your stash and munchies .

Good luck fella with this one....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14), Herbenburg (11-10-14), Loki (11-10-14)

Thanks

Nah its cool mate, good to see some more autos around the place too.
    Nice one, yea I have some dinafem blue amnesia beans stashed away too saved them till I know what I'm doing pmsl
    Peace

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14), Loki (11-10-14)

Thanks

Nice one, yea I have some dinafem blue amnesia beans stashed away too saved them till I know what I'm doing pmsl
    Peace
    Lol. Sweet, I got some Amnesia autos ready for my next go. I think you'll enjoy the speed of the autos mate.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol. Sweet, I got some Amnesia autos ready for my next go. I think you'll enjoy the speed of the autos mate.
    Wicked mate can't wait to see what you do with them after following your current diary, yea I will be honest the speed of autos is what drew me in lol I'm just doing these two as a sideline really while I wait to see if I win any beans in potm hehe but you never know I could be a convert one day
    Peace

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14), Loki (11-10-14)

Thanks

Whoops sorry could a mod move this to the auto section please? Thanks in advance
    Peace

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast