Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Herb attempts diesel autos!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Afternoon all hope you are well, quick update for you, the main groom has been cleaned and disinfected about 3 times lol so the babys are now basking under a 400wmh in the tent, all seems good so far maybe a little slow but they have been a bit neglected as I've been busy with my last crop, lights on 24/0 temps sit between 25 and 27c and r/h is 45% not ideal I know, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a decent humidifier/fogger? Anyway here's some pics for ya

As you can see the biomass diesel is a hillbilly looking mofo lol they look ok to me but I know jack pmsl all and any comments/advice welcome as allways guys, thanks in advance
    Peace
    Herb

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (25-10-14), Bud Lightyear (25-10-14), MrG (24-10-14), Superdry (26-10-14), The-Limey-Digit (24-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Hey Herb,

They look fine mate, My pepsi challenge looked a little like your diesel a few days ago, once the new leaves come through, them old leaves will be well hidden & probably drop off from lack of light anyway.

With them pots & your lights, you will have a couple of beasts on your hands in no time mate.

Cracking start so far Herb.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14), Herbenburg (24-10-14), MrG (24-10-14)

ganjagunman Guest

Looks good mate. Your temps/humidity will be fine at that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14), Herbenburg (24-10-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki - God of Mischief View Post
    Hey Herb,

They look fine mate, My pepsi challenge looked a little like your diesel a few days ago, once the new leaves come through, them old leaves will be well hidden & probably drop off from lack of light anyway.

With them pots & your lights, you will have a couple of beasts on your hands in no time mate.

Cracking start so far Herb.
    Hey Loki thanks for poping in mate, yea you allways get a mutant every now and again eh lol I hope so mate I'm interested to see how they go in the smaller pots do you think it will keep them smaller and quicker? Once again thanks for your input pal
    Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Looks good mate. Your temps/humidity will be fine at that.
    Cheers ggm yea I know it's ok but I'm allways looking to provide the best environment I can for them, would rather see it at 70% through veg tbh, just have no clue about foggers/humidifiers and hate buying crap lol thanks again mate
    Peace

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14)

ganjagunman Guest

Try putting a bucket of cold water in the room to bring the humidity up if you want it higher. During that hot spell I was right down on humidity 30% I put a saucepan of cold water in the tent bought it up to around 40 - 45%

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Try putting a bucket of cold water in the room to bring the humidity up if you want it higher. During that hot spell I was right down on humidity 30% I put a saucepan of cold water in the tent bought it up to around 40 - 45%
    Nice one fella I'll give it a bash when I get home, hopefully that will improve things untill I get a fogger or similar sorted out
    Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbenburg View Post
    Hey Loki thanks for poping in mate, yea you allways get a mutant every now and again eh lol I hope so mate I'm interested to see how they go in the smaller pots do you think it will keep them smaller and quicker? Once again thanks for your input pal
    Peace
    Hey Herb,

The general consensus may seem to lean the way of smaller pots quicker finish but I'm not sure there's is concrete evidence. I've only ever used 20 litre pots. I have had various sized plant from 20 cms to nearly 1m. By far the quickest finisher I've done was Cream Manderine by Sweet Seeds. Even with topping & training it was around 65 days.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (25-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Clunge Muncher Guest

The grooms looking empty at the mo ent it lol. But what you got in there is looking good...
    Keep up the good work fella ; ).

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

How did i miss this? Realy interested to see you rock some autos & loki on board should be on to a winner

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast