Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hello peeps

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Yo goodbuddy.
    Hope all is well with you.

A respect the fact youv came on here under your real username as we know you as.

Unlike others who come on with a different name and try take piss out of us all.

Cause that sort of shit....is pathetic dont you think?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (12-10-14), M_C (12-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

It's a bit hard to be yourself when you've been banned though fella

although, it did make for some funny assed threads.

Congrats on getting your respected rastae, you'll be moving to the other side of the clyde before you ken it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

M_C (12-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbuddy View Post
    No malice from me M_C, just a sour taste that lingers at the way members were treated I can understand that...
    btw, i've clocked your avvy before but can't for the life of me remember who you were before the name change?, congrats on modship though fella Mystery_Customer was the name we spoke most through - and thanks

I'm not hanging about on talk though peeps, got a new forum to freely devote some time to now with full input on how it develops and a solid, safe and secure foundation to build upon Feel free to pop over if anyone likes.
    Take care of yourself mate...& If you wish to drop by here again, the kettles always on for you
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (12-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

It's a bit hard to be yourself when you've been banned though fella

although, it did make for some funny assed threads.

Congrats on getting your respected rastae, you'll be moving to the other side of the clyde before you ken it
    Tbh m8....a dont think it is hard to be your self....even if youv been bannd.
    Thers a few on here under different name....but still have the decencey to let us all know what they was called before. And the still act the way do before ther name change.
    Because they just being themselvs.

But a suppose all we can be is our selfs....weather it be a sound cunt, or a freak who signs onto forums with multiple accounts, acting like a guy from india with poor english, or someone who just wants to waste peoples time.

Its aw wan no liking how things went down before....but its out of order imo, when quite a few from your place come on here and take the cunt out of us all.

Just my oppinion...."ken"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-10-14), M_C (12-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

A Ken that Rasta .. Some people just can't stay away, Can't think why though

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Cuntychops (13-10-14), RASTA (12-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cuntychops View Post

WTF is going on. I have been in Cuba for 8 months and when i go back, this.

Mrs Willy.
    Must have had a bang on the head have you?
    You are Admin/Mod/DJ/GeekSquad on a new forum you even have the 'cock' award . Or one of the members that set it up stole your old username

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-10-14), Cuntychops (13-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    Must have had a bang on the head have you?
    You are Admin/Mod/DJ/GeekSquad on a new forum you even have the 'cock' award . Or one of the members that set it up stole your old username
    I think they are all Admins/Mods/DJs/GeekSquads over there....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

good to see you popping in gb, hope you give them fxms a good run and let us know how you get on mate, stay safe m

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-10-14), Goodbuddy (14-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,619 Times

Default hello peeps

Hope you're thumbs are green, your pistils are orange and your buds are all phat

I used to be an admin here and thought my account was banned??
    Time heals all wounds. Goodbuddy is a top notch grower, and worth his weight in gold to any site he is on.

Of all the old members we liked you the most. Inked puffer and I had the highest of hopes of having a good long lasting relationship with you. It's was 100% your choice to leave! not a single one of the new team, attacked you or said anything negative to you. I know that I personally spent weeks talking and working with you only to one day out of the blue(or about the time your other site was ready) you attacked us and ran away.

I am very fond of you and honestly you'll probably just have to show me your sexy smile and I'll give you anything you want. I know you are busy with your site but you are always welcome here.

PLUR

tuhaku
    Last edited by tuhaku; 12-10-14 at 10:06 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuhaku For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-10-14), Goodbuddy (17-02-15), M_C (17-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tuhaku View Post
    Time heals all wounds. Goodbuddy is a top notch grower, and worth his weight in gold to any site he is on.

Of all the old members we liked you the most. Inked puffer and I had the highest of hopes of having a good long lasting relationship with you. It's was 100% your choice to leave! not a single one of the new team, attacked you or said anything negative to you. I know that I personally spent weeks talking and working with you only to one day out of the blue(or about the time your other site was ready) you attacked us and ran away.

I am very fond of you and honestly you'll probably just have to show me your sexy smile and I'll give you anything you want. I know you are busy with your site but you are always welcome here.

PLUR

tuhaku
    Thanks tuhaku, I'd flash you a saucy grin, but sorry, looking around, I still don't think you would 100% deliver I'm afraid. Please, please, please, prove me wrong and send me a digital Volcano and I might even send you a sexy selfie, although it's probably more suitable for Inky that one

I must admit to having mixed feelings about what went down last year. I 100% supported all members during those strange times, both those who left and those who stayed. Despite being increasingly frustrated by the crass strategy you had when taking over this forum. And, I was intending to stay part of thctalk. I mean, Fuck me, for almost 12 months prior to that I was pretty much the only member of staff who was actively looking after the place, which, on a forum as active as this was, took a bit too much out of me to be fair. So having a load of seemingly over-sized, dirty boots trampling all over that effort, despite/in-spite of any nudges I sent you actually made it much easier to decide where my loyalties lay.

Once again though, thanks for keeping the door open at thctalk, I will pop on occasionally to catch up with my forum mates, but, I quite like the Green Circle forum, and that is where my loyalties lie.

You take it easy man, and don't forget the vape

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast