Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Topping an auto!

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I'm new to this, don't really how, how to start a topic, sorry man

Thanks

At what age or number of nodes did you start topping and tying her down?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to raziel819 For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raziel819 View Post
    At what age or number of nodes did you start topping and tying her down?
    Exactly my thought. I am planning to get some autos amnesia or og kush if they exist for my first grow and I wondered when to top and lst and when to stop. I reckon the topping or fiming will be a 4/5 nodes but when to stop training then. Amazing looing plant there Loki, what strain?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Here's another one of my autos, it's been topped & trained. I topped at the 4th node.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1414518993059.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	276894

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

cg4992 (10-11-14), Mikey_D (28-10-14), raziel819 (28-10-14), smiling smiler (01-05-15)

Thanks

How in the hell..... Damn Loki she looks great too.... you say that you topped at the 4th node, wouldn't that have spilt that top (fucku)bud into 2 (peace sign) colas? Or did she just had/wanted to flip you off one? lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raziel819 View Post
    How in the hell..... Damn Loki she looks great too.... you say that you topped at the 4th node, wouldn't that have spilt that top (fucku)bud into 2 (peace sign) colas? Or did she just had/wanted to flip you off one? lol
    It did have 2 but I snapped 1 off when it was a nipper. It grew like this. It must be pissed that I broke it's arm off. Lol.

Here's one I didn't break.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1414519819001.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	276895

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

cg4992 (10-11-14), Maju (24-05-15), Mikey_D (28-10-14), M_C (30-10-14), smiling smiler (01-05-15)

Thanks

Sorry for such a noob question but my english isn't good enough for some tecnical words hehe...
    What do u exactly mean with top it at the 4th node? First bending there? Can some of you explain a little bit more please?
    Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pershita View Post
    Sorry for such a noob question but my english isn't good enough for some tecnical words hehe...
    What do u exactly mean with top it at the 4th node? First bending there? Can some of you explain a little bit more please?
    Thanks!
    Basically the 4th node is the 4th set of leaves not counting the little round ones.

Topping means to cut the top of the plant off.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Pershita (03-11-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_D View Post
    yes yes i know!!! lol

I just want to know if any one has topped an auto and had good results?
    I ask because im moving house soon and will be doing small cabinet grows from then on.

the cabinet is 2ft tall x 1.5ft x 1.5ft, so my plan is to put a 300w cfl in there with
    2, 5l pots with a scrog and hopefully achieve an even canopy about 6 inch from the cfl!
    Do you think this will work?#

peace
    Quick question as I was reading I noticed you said you always top your auto has the result of the top auto always come out good? I had asked a friend of mine about that and he said don't do it but I was also thinking about topping my auto to I think my next grow I will try it and see how it turns out.

ganjagunman Guest

Get it topped !

Im topping one thats growing at the moment, I was going to top it more than once and mainline it but i don't think il have enough time to train it and build the manifold before the flower kicks in. I LST'd two of my others and out of my 5 plants the 2 LST'd victims seem to be further ahead than the ones left to grow naturally !

Mon the autos !

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (26-04-15), Growing_Koi (10-11-14), smiling smiler (01-05-15)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast