Thread: How's the female seeds going

Thanks

Default How's the female seeds going

Hi rockstar I remember a while ago you were saying you were in the process of female seeds did or is this leading to anything? How's it going in Spain?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Rockstar is one of THCTalks acknowledged breeders & still pops in from time to time
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Loki (21-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Rockstar is one of THCTalks acknowledged breeders & still pops in from time to time
    Would like to do one of his Cheeses, maybe Rocksters cheese.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

MrG (21-10-14), M_C (21-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Rockster gave out a good few seeds in here for comps over the years so he did he had moved to Spain n set up shop with a friend a think there's a post about the move

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Hi every peeps,

I do apologise for not being around for ages but as has been said in this thread, I moved to Spain to get my lines femmed and opened a grow shop on the side which I have now parted company from as my ex business partner, well, let's just say there were irreconcilable character differences that prevented us working together which is the politest way I can put it so now am concentrating on Kaliman Seeds exclusively and yes I do have fems in the pipeline as I'm due to harvest around 15,000 seeds from 4 different strains by the 20th November.

I also have 15 plants up in the mountains and of strains that were gifted by fellow breeder friends and I've found one outstanding gem which is two weeks ahead of everything else and has an amazingly powerful but pleasant scent and is miles ahead of any of the others in resin production and so will defo be used as a future breeding block and it's had a bit of pollination from a Cheese#1 pheno next to it which threw a few nana's so there will be some interesting fems to test.

There will be Nitro Express feminised and Nitro x the Suicide cut called 'Nitrocide' which if you don't know it is an intensely cheesy plant that looks just like the Exodus but yields a tad more and its smell stays much longer when curing in jars as the Exodus wanes after a few months when compared to it.

I've also got Rocksters Cheese x Nitro Express and Cheese#1 x Nitro Express but don't plan to name them as new strains but to give them away as promo freebies and my personal bud ( 7 weeks to go) which is Original Haze x Exodus F1 and takes 15-16 weeks to mature and was a building block in the making of Nitro Express and is almost pure Haze still and yields poorly but the bud is stratospheric and will make a great treat for my friends around Christmas as most commercial bud around here is outdoor auto's and so they might be in for a bit of a pleasant shock although it's put my kid bruv and his mates into a whitey and hugging the porcelain all night, heh heh!

Yeah, their Mrs phoned up and asked what they'd taken and wouldn't believe it was just weed, ha ha!

I tried and failed to reverse both Cheese#1 and Rocksters Cheese but I'll defo crack it next grow given what I've learnt this time around so no worries they will be available by April-May of next year. I have to buy an EC meter that reads in the low 100's ppm range as the Bluelabs truncheon whilst a great tool for feeding plants is not accurate enough or has the scale readout when wanting around 100 ppm which is the sweet spot when working with STS.

Once harvested I'll probably do an STS 101 fem tutorial and help people cut to the chase as I've gone through a lot of experimentation and learnt from both my mistakes and my successes.

Peace

Rockster

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

kenny90 (21-10-14), Loki (21-10-14), Mikey_D (21-10-14), MrG (21-10-14), RASTA (21-10-14), SCHIZOPHRENIC (21-10-14)

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me, shame the shop didn't work out but at least you've got your seeds the nitrocide sounds likes a tasty strain I'll be looking at getting some of them I've got a couple marleys and cheese#1 starting to flower now can't wait for harvest day

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodfire For This Useful Post:

Rockster (28-10-14)

Thanks

Hi Woodfire,

here's a pic of a 50/50 thc/cbd medical cannabis pheno that was the first plant I worked on in Spain as regards getting it to properly reverse and produce viable pollen which from the pic you can see it is shedding.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

FACE (28-10-14), Woodfire (23-11-14)

Thanks

This was the plant that was dusted with the reversed pollen.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

FACE (28-10-14), Woodfire (23-11-14)