Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: humbolt blue dream

Thanks

lol honestly i think people laugh at me when they see me expecting these yields...but im seriously serious lol and i also am gonna be growing critical super silver haze as a heavy yielding strain as ive heard very good yields from both of those strains anyways pretty soon ill be starting a grow journal and give the people who laugh the middle finger when they see my yields >

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 lb dreams from newbie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks

I grew one freebie seed of HSO Blue Dream and, though I've seen plenty negative reports, and though it may not be the 'true' BD, it was still quite a nice indica dom blueberry hybrid. Frosty, great yielding, and fairly potent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OzDankDizzle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2