Thread: Colour blind and need help!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,551 Times

Default Colour blind and need help!

I know the best way to check isn't available to me, my microscope hasn't turned up and as the title suggests, looking at the colour is a useless idea

2 and a half months ago started flowering these two then put outside. Went from 12/12 to 16/8 and 2 weeks later I brought them back inside under 12/12. Yes I'm an idiot but anyway, am I nearly done?

(Middle one)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,381 Times

Hello mate, that's great news!! If my guide has given you the confidence to go solo then it was worth the time and effort. I hope you are the first of many. As for the plants mate, it is hard to tell from the pics but they do look close as I can't see much new pistil growth. As long as they have flowered a minimum of 8 weeks they will be fine and a nice smoke.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The-Limey-Digit View Post
    Hello mate, that's great news!! If my guide has given you the confidence to go solo then it was worth the time and effort. I hope you are the first of many. As for the plants mate, it is hard to tell from the pics but they do look close as I can't see much new pistil growth. As long as they have flowered a minimum of 8 weeks they will be fine and a nice smoke.
    Thank you Limey, i will probably give them until the leaves yellow, as long as there are no signs of anything degrading in the mean time.
    My issue will now be the ph. I have been ok because (as you do) I always feed as a micro flush and my nutes balance ph. Now I'm flushing with water and didn't think to adjust the ph to what the plants have been used to. Going from around 5.8 to 6 and now junping to a neutral on the last 2 flushes. Plants seem to be okay but I will be watching very closely. I dont want to damage the fruit spirit on the last leg, it smells delicious!

I like your guide because it shows how easy it can actually be to micro manage tasks and not get lost. Well done lol and thanks again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bobrolo For This Useful Post:

The-Limey-Digit (24-10-14)