Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: auto flowering seeds need advice

Thanks

Default auto flowering seeds need advice

hi every one im looking in to these auto flowering seeds and i have a few questions

1 does light cycle affect them ? for example will they still flower under 18 hrs

2 also could i put these outside and would they still flower ?

3 are they all female ? im guessing so if its auto flower ?
    cheers

hull uk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Iv got 2 outside & 1 is flowering.I foolishly threw out 4 other autos cos I thought they had balls but it was flowers starting so dont be hasty.The ones I grew indoors where on 18-6 at times just to see if they would come on & they did but it says 20-4 on the packet info.ldman:

Thanks

Yes, 18 hours of light will be fine for the entire length of the grow, as Auto's flower according to their age and not light cycles.

Yes, they would still flower outside, as Auto's flower according to their age and not light cycles.

No, they won't all be females unless you specifically buy feminised seeds.

Here's one I did in May on 18/6 indoors, it yielded 5½oz wet which dried to just over 1¼oz.

Hope this helps.

3000 years ago, the Scythians, who lived north of the Black Sea, produced intoxicating vapours by throwing Cannabis onto hot stones.

Marching On Together! #ALAW...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Steptoe For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (21-03-11)

blurry-vision Guest

Going off topic but that plant is a real beauty steptoe, I never get sick of looking at it ! It's just so neat, compact and tidy !

Thanks

i have had a private message off a guy saying that if i cross a male and female the seeds will also be auto flowering sounds about right any one had a go at this ?

Thanks

I could be wrong but, from what I've been reading around the net I don't think it works like that really, yes you may get some that will indeed be autoflowering but only a small percentage will be, further back crossing/inbreeding will more than likely be required to stabilize them to get fully 100% autoflowering seeds, I think.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

i've got some lowlife ak male x lowlife ak female that retained all auto flowering traits. in fact there is less variation in phenotypes and i've only had 1 male out of 5 plants so far

Thanks

well i got some auto flowering low ryder 2 so lets see how it goes cheers for all the advise lads

Thanks

Question How did you get so many colas on there?

Greetings!
    Could you please enlighten me as to how you got your low-ryder with so many colas on there? Were you pruning it? If so, at what point did you prune it and how did you it and how often?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    Yes, 18 hours of light will be fine for the entire length of the grow, as Auto's flower according to their age and not light cycles.

Yes, they would still flower outside, as Auto's flower according to their age and not light cycles.

No, they won't all be females unless you specifically buy feminised seeds.

Here's one I did in May on 18/6 indoors, it yielded 5½oz wet which dried to just over 1¼oz.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Diesel View Post
    Greetings!
    Could you please enlighten me as to how you got your low-ryder with so many colas on there? Were you pruning it? If so, at what point did you prune it and how did you it and how often?
    Thanks!
    He doesn't say its a lowrider mate, could be any auto....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast