Thread: Hello again....

Thanks

Default Hello again....

Hi there
    I had been somewhat of an active THCT member till going on a hiatus some time ago after loosing my father. To sort my head, I did two grows in this period, but could not post them here in a diary on the other half's insistence. The first was a cheese clone grow (x4) yielding 350 g smokable and the second a seed based grow yielding 150 g from x2 plants. Those were gorgeous plants, especially the cheese. The flat we were renting back then was on the third floor and the landlord did not bother to visit us once in those two years: couldn't have asked for more. Ever since, moved to Hertfordshire, some 10 min from Kings X, and while I love the place, can't believe the neighbours calling the police on us everytime they pick up the scent of bud. The police are fantastic over here; they respect you so long as you aren't dealing. Anyhow, I felt like coming back to the THCT, especially after recently being to the Dam and experiencing their cannabis culture. Renting situation right now means a full on grow as before in a tent will be difficult as they inspect every 3 months. Hence, hoping to figure out a novel indoor grow for the coming winter months.

Happy smoking
    Cannabi

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CannabiLover For This Useful Post:

FACE (30-10-14), GEORGE (03-02-17), M_C (31-10-14), Oxy (31-10-14), The budda (01-11-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Welcomes back
    Nice intro dude look forward to see u grows

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

CannabiLover (03-02-17), GEORGE (03-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,620 Times

Welcome back!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuhaku For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

welcome and happy growing mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

as said welcome back ... hope you stick around and do a diary fella atb

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

Hi Cannabi, welcome back - good to see you're still growing
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Welcome back man , I used to get clones from my mate when I was renting he would have vegged them for me for a few weeks from rooting I'd give them a week to 10 days veg at mine let them get used to the new environment then flower them off
    I would be ringing the lettings agent encouraging the visit soon as my bud was dry to get the next one up lol
    I also rented a van for a week a few times to store the plants in while the inspection went down lol
    Best of luck bro

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

CannabiLover (03-02-17), GEORGE (03-02-17), Loki (01-11-14)

Thanks

Hi, hello, & salam guys

Thank you for those warm welcomes back then in 2014. It was a bummer that soon after it, issues with the neighbours led to some police visits - I had to go 'stealth' for a while - meaning no THCtalk.com (to tame the growing urge), no grows, strange smoking arrangements and dealing with tons of anxiety. Lots later, we were evicted from the house in August last year.

But we found ourselves a nice place in West London, good sized house, with nice prospects of growing. Estate agent recently visited, and the next visit is in 4-5 months.

"get the gear out bro", were the words ringing in my ears. Did that, invested in the missing bits and now feel very good, though having been jobless for 1.5 years (sounds better than 18 months), wife had to pay out for the new stuff - I am so much in awe of her that, while keeping my search for work on-going, I am going to grow the best weed in town for her, that woman is my everything.

I will try to get a diary up and running soon. Please pray it all goes well and smooth, with no problems, no issues - just good healthy plants, innovative techniques and lots of friendly sharing of knowledge and ideas.

Salams guys

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CannabiLover For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-02-17)