Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Modified wilmas

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The G is Stoned View Post
    It's so awesome the wilmas are still going strong! I've been away from the forum but still was using two 4pot systems in a 2.4 x 1.2m tent under three 600w sods yielding around 1.5kg+ dry between them each grow, until someone tried to rob me for it last summer ���� nearly getting me busted in the process ���� again with the tears..
    Anyway time to set a system back up, it's still nocking out some tasty looking weed by you guy. like the 5" holes, Not sure why I didn't do the in the first place.
    Blast from the past G, hope alls good dude

Yeah versitile little buggers aint they sounds like a good setup youve got there mate.
    Nealy getting robbed!! cunts some folk dude plain and simple

Good to hear your still at it G

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (02-02-16), ERBURT (01-02-16), GEORGE (01-05-21), The G is Stoned (02-02-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

Thank for the welcome back

The systems been serving me very well for years now although I did loose my touch a bit over the years partly because scrogging that much weed is a pain in the ass aswel as the flushes. I just got lazy really and yet still got good results. Your chiller setup is nice, I used to really struggle in the summer and was endlessly freezing nutrient water and adding kgs of iced nuts every day... I like the single plant adaptation too, hefty looking plant from it!

Now that I've finally calmed down after the failed robbery I'm keen to start up again Some crew of idiots turned up at five in the morning on the hottest day of the year when everyone's got their windows open and tried smashing my door in with a police battering ram....after failing that (many tries later) with both me and the neighbors shouting at them they legged it. Not sure how they thought they'd get all my weed out of the scrog screen in a few minutes though.
    Anyway neighbors called the police who appon arrival told us it stinks of weed (this happened two days before harvest was due) and to them it sounded like the crew thought there was a grow on. They kept looking up at the window too so I thought is was fucked but then they said there off now and another team will come later that morning! Cheers for the heads up and I had the house cleared within three hours. Scared me shitless.

Now I need to relearn my skills and remember the weed is holy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-21), Jesse Pinkman (21-03-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The G is Stoned View Post
    It's so awesome the wilmas are still going strong! I've been away from the forum but still was using two 4pot systems in a 2.4 x 1.2m tent under three 600w sods yielding around 1.5kg+ dry between them each grow, until someone tried to rob me for it last summer 😭😭 nearly getting me busted in the process 😭😭 again with the tears..
    Anyway time to set a system back up, it's still nocking out some tasty looking weed by you guy. like the 5" holes, Not sure why I didn't do the in the first place.

Hiya mate, Ive bought a Wilma 8 pot and was gonna use it as prescribed then came across thia beauty of a thread! Ha

Ive got a couple of questions if you don't mind helping out?

Ill be using the net pot method, already have an 8 port air pump and wondered if 8 x 3" (so 1 under each plant) might be beneficial over say 3 larger stones?

Ive got a 2m x 1m tent with a 600w and a 400w, 6" outlet and 4" inlet, does that sound ok for the 8 pot? would an upgrade to 2 x 600w be too much or overkill do you think?

I bring in cuttings with an aeroponic prop, as this is my first time with clay pebbles do i transplant straight into system after they root? Im used to soil and several sized pots so new to me.

Lastly do you run the drip feed on a timer or always on?

Cheers

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daifukem For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-21), Jesse Pinkman (24-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Hiya mate, Ive bought a Wilma 8 pot and was gonna use it as prescribed then came across thia beauty of a thread! Ha

Ive got a couple of questions if you don't mind helping out?

Ill be using the net pot method, already have an 8 port air pump and wondered if 8 x 3" (so 1 under each plant) might be beneficial over say 3 larger stones?

Id stick to the bigger ones personally dude maybe 8 4 or 5" ones under each netpot if you can and if ur air pump can run them ok

Ive got a 2m x 1m tent with a 600w and a 400w, 6" outlet and 4" inlet, does that sound ok for the 8 pot? would an upgrade to 2 x 600w be too much or overkill do you think?

2 600w would be ideal for that size realy mate a 600w covering meter squared is perfect realy. All temperature permitting of course. Depending on where tents located in ur house, where you are drawing fresh air from and such. You may get away with a 6" in cold winter months but you'll realy struggle with that come sunmer time dude.

I bring in cuttings with an aeroponic prop, as this is my first time with clay pebbles do i transplant straight into system after they root? Im used to soil and several sized pots so new to me.

If using areo cloners dude, wait till uve got decent amount of roots growing off stem the transplant into ur netpot using clay pebbs as medium to fill out netpots then simply hamdwater few times a day untill roots drop out

Lastly do you run the drip feed on a timer or always on?

if u use the wilmas with the big pots they come with, When i use to use the pots with clay pebbs id have 3 or 4 15min waters spread evenly throughout the day and in flower have 4 or 5.

However u dont need drippers if using the netpot method. Simply handwater two or three times a day will do mate untill they roots have fell from netpot then they will look after and feed themselves i simply set up dripper whilst using netpots cuz i was to busy with work to get in there and actually hand water them daily

Cheers

Good luck with venture dude

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Danuk (24-02-17), Dazmandaz (24-02-17), GEORGE (01-05-21), Mickylove (11-09-17), Samwise Gamgee (25-02-17)

Thanks

Smile

Hi Jesse what you reckon of using airpots sunk in the res ? My brain is telling me cut the hole in top tray drop the shortened down airpot in then open it up & fit the screw so it's wedged in nice n tight will it will give me the best of air & net pot?
    Or should I lay off the bud and not think about it to much ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickylove For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-21)

Guest Guest

Ah shit, this was a great tread before all the photos were stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Would like to see pics of the wilma mod if anyone has any as im interested in doing the mod after this grow

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (24-04-18), GEORGE (01-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    Would like to see pics of the wilma mod if anyone has any as im interested in doing the mod after this grow
    Have a look for my old diary called "Badgers Modded Wilma Mentored by Jessie" or something like that.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-21), Majestic (24-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_badger View Post
    Have a look for my old diary called "Badgers Modded Wilma Mentored by Jessie" or something like that.
    Will do thanks man

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (24-04-18), GEORGE (01-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Badgers modded Wilma mentored by Jesse Pinkman

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-21), Majestic (24-04-18)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast