Thread: Drying air circulation question

Thanks

Default Drying air circulation question

I'm currently drying two large plants in my groom on an 8 tier rack which is packed to the brim. My groom dimensions are 1.2x1.2x2.0 meters and with the rack in the center there's no room to place an oscillating fan without it directly blowing on the buds. I'm running my small intake fan as well as my 6" for extraction.

Anyway, how paramount is a fan circulating air on the groom to the drying process? Will my intake / outtake be sufficient? I usually dry in my wardrobe however this time the crop is far too large and the stench is overpowering. I've literally used 2 cans of deodorizer since yesterday to keep the stank under control, so I was forced to migrate the drying process to my groom which has a carbon filter.

Cheers guys.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

just point fan to the wall. not at the buds mukka, i use same size tent this is what i use ,, works great

you need air circulation . stale air , can cause mold, i just use passive air for drying
    Last edited by Oxy; 15-11-14 at 12:27 AM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

curethis (13-12-14), M_C (13-12-14), Perl (15-11-14), She's-a-Lady (27-11-14)

Thanks

Nice haul oxy!

Alrighty, I'll throw in an oscillating fan in the corner of the groom facing the wall.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perl For This Useful Post:

Oxy (15-11-14)

Thanks

Molds bad!

Thanks

100% agree, fan to the wall and maybe worth investing to some of them sock dryers.
    Would also try putting a dehumidifier in there on a auto setting.

Thanks

Use a hygrometer to keep track of your humidity in the room and jars. +70% rH (relative Humidity) is bad, mold forms at that humidity level. This is the company I use for cheap hygrometers and caps.

http://www.cureand.com